Anderson mob levels

Options
Enemy levels in the current PvE subevent seem bugged (or use really strange design).

The levels change even if you don't play. And in all directions. I made some notes, packs were 119/119/136/155/155/230/167/230 after I made 1st and 2nd once. Then half an hour later 135/126/115/177/154/230/169/230.

Going up after I played is one thing, but without? Like they were reflecting other people's matches mixed in. But even for that some going down is weird.

If any of this is by-design you should have announced it in the rules.

Comments

• I noticed the same with the first mission (haven't done it yet) mine started at 80+, down to the 40's and now in the 50s without any action from me.

Edit: Still in the 50s but going down again.
  • I agree this event is certainly bugged as it seems to work in a way to completely discourage playing it.

I suggest it's better to submit a ticket to mobilesupport@d3p.us in addition to (or instead) of posting here, as it seems they take those a bit more seriously.
  • Bump for this bug. Really annoying, at least they could explain it to us.
  • Demiurge_Will
    Demiurge_Will Posts: 346 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The difficulty of the missions gets adjusted in response to the performance of all other players against those missions, as well as your performance in PvE.