(Warning!!!) Truly Game Breaking Bug

I will not post the details as to how to enable this bug/glitch...

However I will describe the results:

Result 1: Infinite Magic Dust, accumulated in 40 magic dust increments.
Result 2: Gold Coins may be used 2x or more times even after purchase. I was able to purchase one hero 15x pack and one villan 15x pack for just 3000 coins, not 6000 coins.

I have an image of my account with roughly 377,000 magic dust remaining... I used roughly 400,000 in testing. For a total of 777,000 magic dust in just a few hours.

I was able to purchase around 500+ bug milkshakes and upgrade around 40 silver character which I then sold for coins.

There is literally no limitation to what could be done with this bug. I should know I was able to produce a great deal of chaos with just a few hours of the glitch. I have since closed the application to end the glitches effect. I do know of other ways in which the glitch could cancel itself out, but I'd rather not describe them here.

The reason I will not post how to replicate this glitch is because I don't truly understand how I was able to get it to start first. I have a strong theory... and I have no doubt someone smarter and wanting to abuse said glitch could easily figure it out.

To the Devs: Please have someone contact me via email. I will not post my email here for obvious reasons. However my account on forums and knowledge base should tie back to my email account.

To the Forum Mods: Please PM me asap. I can describe it to you as well.

I will check back to this post and the one in bug forums periodically toward the end of day today.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    This sounds like a huge glitch, if you wouldn't mind using the http://www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support to submit a bug report, post here when you have done so, i will make sure it gets noticed.

Thank you!
  • Malcrof,

A ticket has been submitted with the full details of the glitch and the best possible means by which to activate it. If I find out something more definitive I will submit a new ticket with the details on its activation as well.

Sael
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Saeluilos wrote:
    Malcrof,

A ticket has been submitted with the full details of the glitch and the best possible means by which to activate it. If I find out something more definitive I will submit a new ticket with the details on its activation as well.

Sael

Thanks.. i have messaged the appropriate people!