deadpool daily

Unknown
edited October 2015 in Roster and Level Help
hello,

Is the deadpool daily quest always in the range of level 99-132?
Because my highest hero is only level 94 and there is no way i can beat those 4 waves, while i really would have liked that extra storm cover.
But if i increase my heroes level in the future, will the level of those enemies in the daily quest also increase further and remain impossible forever?
or will they stay at 99-132 and you can eventually just breeze through them with no problem at all since your heroes are all over 200?

Also is there any list i can check to see which covers will be in the daily quest in the upcoming days ?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes to both! DDQ levels will never scale or change.

As for what is coming up, a weekly list is always going to be here: viewforum.php?f=20

but the full and future list is: http://mpq.gamependium.com/ddq/

Hope this helps!
  • wow thanks, that second link was exactly what i was looking for. it is super handy.
    Luke cage, rocket and groot, gamora, deadpool, she hulk, so many cool covers coming up soon.

But, how can i see which version it is. E.g. i have deadpool (its me deadpool) but there also exists another version of deadpool, so on that schedule, how can i see which one it is? Or is it always a 3 star cover, thus if it says deadpool, it is the 3 star deadpool cover?

And one more question, yesterday when the black panther was the reward from daily deadpool, i did beat that 4 wave survival node barely, but if i remember correctly one of my strongest characters was boosted. While today, none of my characters are boosted? How does that work exactly?
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    You are mistaken, there are no boosted characters in the deadpool quests, only in pvp and the other story events.

You can totally win the Big Enchilada every day with a team of 94's once you get the feel for it. I used a 2* level 94 team of Thor, Storm, OBW for a long time before my 3*s got strong enough to take over. Just stack up ap during the goon rounds (1 & 3), use an ability like Thor's red to finish the round so you get first turn against the hero/villain team that comes up. Dump storm's blue and thor's green on them and it should be easy from there. Repeat for rounds 3-4 and you're done!

Once you get the hang of it you'll rarely lose.
  • Malcrof
    Lots of 2* teams to choose from to beat it daily, check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26330

That should help.

As for the question about Deadpool... the rotation is always 3*s on the calendar (for now), the 4*s are only on the final day of each 5 day cycle.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have 3 characters in the 200s and nine 3* characters maxed and still use 2* thor/mnmags/storm for the challenge and to add to the devs data that 2*s can reasonably finish big enchilada...every...single...time - including ninja day. read the post malcrof just posted - its a ton of great info.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Ninja Day is the worst. Occationally I swap out my Hawkeye for Doctor Octopus on Ninja Day, otherwise I roll with the MBMag/CStorm/Mhawkeye
  • ninja day :O, what is that?
    a special type of enemie to appear in this 4 wave survival battle that make it more difficult?

But if you say there are never any boosted characters in this taco thing, i m going to give it a few tries and see if i can get that yellow storm cover, since my storm is only (1/1/1) now. Since i did that beat that survival node once before, but that was with 7 boosts and very close win to get that black panther cover.
  • Malcrof
    Frasaria wrote:
    ninja day :O, what is that?
    a special type of enemie to appear in this 4 wave survival battle that make it more difficult?

But if you say there are never any boosted characters in this taco thing, i m going to give it a few tries and see if i can get that yellow storm cover, since my storm is only (1/1/1) now. Since i did that beat that survival node once before, but that was with 7 boosts and very close win to get that black panther cover.

Ninja day, and Ninja/Muscle days.. they alternate weeks.. It is the day the Tietsu come to The Big Enchilada.. when they die, unless they are stunned, they create attack.png 's, which unless you can get rid of them quickly, can mean a quick and bad end.. Ninja Muscle days have caused even my heartiest maxed 3* team to wipe.

For those days, i suggest you ask your alliance for team ups like Radar Sense(Daredevil) Lethal Improvisation (3* Bullseye), Manipulation (Doc Oc) etc... anything that can wipe, or things like Control Shift(Moonstone) that can make them your tiles instead.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    And if you can't bring tile sweeping/stealing team-ups, bring more stuns. If you can bring maxed out icon_captainamerica.pngblueflag.png you get the best of both worlds.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Frasaria wrote:

Sounds like you're just getting started on your 2*s. One piece of advice not totally related: make sure you're hitting the pvp events and lightning rounds if you can. You won't get far, but every single fight you win has a chance to drop a random 1-2* cover, it will add up fast even if you only play the 3 seed teams and quit.
  • Unknown
    edited October 2015
    Thanks again guys. I did it.
    94 thor (marvel now), 62 storm (classic) and 44 black widow (original).
    I kept killing until wave 3, there was one guy left that didnt make matches himself, but kept generating AP every turn, Maggia Don i believe. So i just kept playing against him without using skills until i had 25+ in all colours. Then when he died, the 4th wave got 1 turn where they used several skills and killed my storm. Then on my first turn against the 4th wave i did cast around 9 spells and killed them all in 1 turn icon_e_biggrin.gif weeho, got the storm cover.

Here are the dudes i have now:
    http://i.imgur.com/J3ca8YA.jpg with on the side the covers i havent put in the roster yet.
    But you can also see, luke cage, rocket and groot, she-hulk, deadpool, gamora, loki, daken. So many good daily quest rewards in the coming week that improve this a lot.
  • TxMoose
    Frasaria wrote:
    Thanks again guys. I did it.
    94 thor (marvel now), 62 storm (classic) and 44 black widow (original).
    I kept killing until wave 3, there was one guy left that didnt make matches himself, but kept generating AP every turn, Maggia Don i believe. So i just kept playing against him without using skills until i had 25+ in all colours. Then when he died, the 4th wave got 1 turn where they used several skills and killed my storm. Then on my first turn against the 4th wave i did cast around 9 spells and killed them all in 1 turn icon_e_biggrin.gif weeho, got the storm cover.
    dons are wonderful opponents - just make sure his black cd doesn't go off and limit the number of blue cds that go off (they destroy a little of your ap - not horrible for 1 but 4 in a row would be bad). when he's down to low health - say around 300 or so, use a cheap ability to down him like thor red. that will keep the turn for you and won't let wave 4 take their first turn that downed your storm. if you keep your storm up, 2 windstorms and 2 call the storms, there is usually just a little cleaning up to do after that. congrats. fyi - not all wave 3s have a don.
  • BlackSheep101
    Dons are good when they don't build up 30 black AP without spending any. icon_neutral.gif
  • TxMoose
    Dons are good when they don't build up 30 black AP without spending any. icon_neutral.gif
    30 doesn't matter if they can't use it. key is to not let wave 4 have access to the 30 black, which is easily enough done if you pay attention to the right things and end wave 3 with an ability or match-5, keeping the opening turn in wave 4 for you, then finishing/stunning wave 4 in one go. that's the plan that works most often.
  • BlackSheep101
    Cascades do happen.
  • today is a ninja day i guess?
    cant even beat the first out of 4 waves. ..... they deal 1200 damage a turn with their attack tiles to me >.<
    I was looking forward to that rocket & groot cover icon_e_sad.gif
  • BlackSheep101
    That's... a lot of attack tiles. Did you maybe let the Muscle get off a threaten? If so, don't do that. icon_e_smile.gif

I took down the Muscle first, but then was faced with having to manage all of the Strength in Numbers countdowns. I had to let Patch take a few early hits to get by as I couldn't keep enough blue on hand to let OBW bounce them all.
  • VazzVegas
    VazzVegas Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    udonomefoo wrote:
    You are mistaken, there are no boosted characters in the deadpool quests, only in pvp and the other story events.

You can totally win the Big Enchilada every day with a team of 94's once you get the feel for it. I used a 2* level 94 team of Thor, Storm, OBW for a long time before my 3*s got strong enough to take over. Just stack up ap during the goon rounds (1 & 3), use an ability like Thor's red to finish the round so you get first turn against the hero/villain team that comes up. Dump storm's blue and thor's green on them and it should be easy from there. Repeat for rounds 3-4 and you're done!

Once you get the hang of it you'll rarely lose.

I finally decided to give it a go and I wish I had sooner. I have two 94's and a 93 and figured out the same strategy as you. Just stack up on AP against the goons and then unleash hell on the hero/villain teams without even letting them take a turn. I finished the one yesterday with two characters still at full health.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    2* Thor, OBW, Ms Marvel works for Big E as well. That was my go-to team early on until I started switching in 3 stars. Store AP in rounds 1 and 3, unleash on rounds 2 and 4. Thor alone with full AP is often good enough to wipe all of round 4 on his own, so once you get there you can use Ms Marvel to blow down the team quickly with Sonic Boom. Using it just before killing them works better so you can get back any AP you happen to lose.
  • lockness
    lockness Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Frasaria wrote:
    today is a ninja day i guess?
    cant even beat the first out of 4 waves. ..... they deal 1200 damage a turn with their attack tiles to me >.<
    I was looking forward to that rocket & groot cover icon_e_sad.gif

Under "MPQ Events, Tournaments, and Missions" section of this forum, there's an event where it gives the enemy details for each day of each weekly round. See this week's link: Deadpool Daily Quest - Round 47 - Oct 6-Oct 10

I also made a short list of when ninjas are featured in BE....When these covers are awarded: Rocket and Groot, She-Hulk, Doctor Doom, Falcon, Blade, Colossus, Iron Fist, and Quicksilver