Added the ability to sell at an increased buy-back price?

Options
Okay, I'm tempted to make troll topics and all, but I said I'm taking a time out, that's what I'll do.

Anyway, I need to ask this question. The announcement says added the ability to sell at an increased buy-back price? Can someone tell me exactly what this does?

Comments

• mecha
    mecha Posts: 9
    Options
    If I understand correctly, it means the Devs may enable certain characters to be worth more ISO and HP as you sell them.

For example, currently (for a 'limited time') Thor and Wolverine can be sold for much more: 50% of their ISO and HP worth based on character level (you get over 30 000 ISO at level 85).
    As more nerfs are incoming, the 'increased buy-back price' will be enabled for other characters as well.

Just looking over the guillotine, we see Magneto*** and Spidey lining up.

tl;dr increased buy-back price = partial refund
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Do you have a max Thor or Wolvie? Take a look at their price in the roster screen.

I'm a sad panda because my 3/3/3 Wolvie will only sell for 125 ISO. I'm tempted to sell my current max Wolvie for the 550 HP and 40kish ISO and level this new guy.
  • Holy ****! 550 Hero Points!!!

Ugh... I don't want to sell him......
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Better not sell them because some tournaments may have them as the required character. Or simply they will be buffed.
  • Anyone knows how much HP does an unlevelled Thor or Wolvie give?
  • mechgouki wrote:
    Anyone knows how much HP does an unlevelled Thor or Wolvie give?
    My Thor has all the covers but is lvl 15 still and he's only 763 ISO and 100 HP, don't know the exact numbers of unleveled but still way less than that.
  • I sold Thor earlier today. He was only 21lv, but I wasn't happy with his build and decided to start a new build. I had 1 yellow cover from a token and I managed to place top 75 in the Army of One Round 2 for 3 more covers so he is 1/2/1. Feeling like a noob again. Wait, I am a noob. (playing for 5-6 weeks) icon_e_biggrin.gif I am not going to sell Wolvie though. He is 76 5/3/4, but until I get all covers again if I ever want to use someone that places tiles, Patch is the only one I have and he is still 3/3/3. I have all the covers to build him any way I want, but I haven't decided yet if green is safe enough.

I think it is sad the offer to sell him won't last long, since the idea would be to give some time to try starting a second build and then sell him. They even started The Best There Is tournament and he is needed for that, so I hope the offer lasts at least until that is over.
  • mechgouki wrote:
    Anyone knows how much HP does an unlevelled Thor or Wolvie give?
    Mine was 10/13 21lv and sold for 1000-1300 ISO and 150HP