should I save HP?

Wooodd
Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
edited September 2015 in Roster and Level Help
I have 500 HP which is enough for my next slot. With anniversary coming up should I save em or open up?

If i do use who do i save? Was thinking rags purely on quantity but is he any good?

I have the following running out of time (really need to cintrol myself and save tokens):

icon_ragnarok.pnggreenflag.pngredflag.pngredflag.png
icon_humantorch.pnggreenflag.png
icon_captainamerica.pngblueflag.png
icon_punisher.pnggreenflag.png
icon_deadpool.pngredflag.png
icon_thor.pngredflag.pnggreenflag.png
icon_ironman.pngredflag.pngredflag.png
icon_doctoroctopus.pngblackflag.pngblueflag.png
icon_gamora.pnggreenflag.png
icon_shehulk.pngblueflag.png
icon_loki.pngblackflag.png

Comments

• I would keep she hulk just because she is an essential for the next pve.

I would throw out colossus.
    Thor is worth keeping also

Just my suggestion though
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    The one thing I would go out of my way to keep is the deadpool. Useless now, but start collecting whale points and the instant you get his purple.... whaaaales away!

You might consider shedding one of the 2*s with no iso, can always pick them up again if they are essential later.
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    I would throw away **Cap and **Daken, get a slot and then sace Deadpool, She-Hulk and ***Thor.

Edit: Oh, and ***Cap as well if at all possible!
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    2* Storm, Moonstone, and Daken can all go, but only because they're low level. You haven't sunk very much ISO into them and building new ones is trivial. Overall, you have way too many 2* characters that you aren't going to use once you're fully transitioned to 3*. The 2* Human Torch is outclassed by the 3* version, same goes for Steve Rogers.

Absolutely keep 3* Thor, Loki, 3* Steve Rogers, and Deadpool. The rest of your options are average to poor, but every single 3* you don't have is one less taco token you'll be earning.
  • Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for the input everyone.

I have binned **Daken, but kept **Storm. My roster below was not up to date and she is lvl 70. I'm reluctant to get rid of **Cap just because of the Iso I've sunk into him, but I'm sure I will before the waiting ***'s expire.

With what I've heard about last anniversary I'm not too keen on spending HP just yet. I want to see what the anniversary brings first.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    I would keep Storm ** too. There are other combos around but Storm + MnMag + Hawkeyer have won 99% of my first three month of DDQ's Big Enchilada.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    NO to ragnarok. I hate him with the burning fires of 1,000 hells. sucks that you have 3 of his covers, but, hey - ISO!

IM40 isn't all that great. you can also probably put off gamora, she hulk and torch for the time being, and in favor of some other better characters:
    Loki
    3cap
    Thor
    Deadpool

I personally like Ock, but some around here do not. this is preference, but I LOVE the attack tiles when matching enemy specials.

She hulk is OK, but like someone mentioned, she is an essential for the current PVE. maybe use her and lose her.

to answer your question about HP, I would go ahead and open up a roster slot. if you use the HP for anniversary sale, you'll probably end up buying more characters you'll need to roster and be even deeper in the same hole.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jam_Adams wrote:
    NO to ragnarok. I hate him with the burning fires of 1,000 hells. sucks that you have 3 of his covers, but, hey - ISO!.

Really have to disagree here, his red creates blue, which feeds his blue, which heals his high HP and creates charged greens, which feed his AoE.. he is a machine , that feeds himself his own AP and his red and blue are cheap.. i use him quite a bit.. even when not buffed.. he can live through much more than most..
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    moved to Roster and Level Help