Character XP for winning battles?

I think it would be interesting to reward covers for participating and winning on the battlefield. Obviously the bonuses would have to be minimal so as to not throw off the balance, but maybe a color damage increase every 100xp or something?

It would be nice to have an incentive to use more of your character, or for taking a lower level character that you want to beef up into battle to get him some experience.

Thoughts?

Comments

• If you were going to do this, I think it would have to be a small amount of ISO added directly into that characters level up bar. It could work since the bar allows you to put some ISO in and leave it there. I think too many level systems would get confusing although it would be nice to get some more progress in max level characters.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blue Shoes wrote:
    If you were going to do this, I think it would have to be a small amount of ISO added directly into that characters level up bar. It could work since the bar allows you to put some ISO in and leave it there. I think too many level systems would get confusing although it would be nice to get some more progress in max level characters.

Another interesting thing could be a character-specific ISO bonus for a character triggering a really good move -- a 6+ chain, for example. Maybe even give you a cover for that character for something crazy like an 11-chain.