9/11 update bugs to fix food failed

The update to fix the food and equipment failed.

I still cant use food, potions or equipment.

Dont know if i am the only one having trouble with it.

Comments

• I am having the same issue. Also, they fixed the infinite magic powder thing, which is good, i guess, but i was kind of using it to buff my roster... lol
  • now i cant even log in black screen thats all great fix thats what im wanted
  • I got to the top of the tournament's chain, but it glitched out. I didn't get the level 4 prize, and it won't continue on. It tells me i don't have enough characters alive to battle, and when i verify i do, it tells me the node Im on doesn't have a battle....
  • ElectroBlast
    ElectroBlast Posts: 52 Match Maker
    logik556 wrote:
    now i cant even log in black screen thats all great fix thats what im wanted

Are you still receiving the black screen when you attempt to start the game? If so, what happens if you force close the game and then restart?
  • Having the same issue!
    And i did not even receive the 400hero coins gift :/
  • loki wrote:

Any acknowledgement that this is a issue for any other ATPQ players? It seems that other players dumped there issues on here rather then make another topic to state their issues.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    loki wrote:
    loki wrote:

Any acknowledgement that this is a issue for any other ATPQ players? It seems that other players dumped there issues on here rather then make another topic to state their issues.
    loki wrote:
    I am using the current 1.6 version of the game. Like i said i posted a earlier topic and it was hijacked, so i have tried to make it known that their was a issue. I am using a android. When i looked at tje the google play store it looks like others have the same issue.

Hi,

Customer Support should be able to fix this for you. If you haven't contacted them yet you can do that here:

www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support

This is likely an issue related to having an old item in your inventory causing incompatibility problems. They'll remove it for you and you should be good to go.