Lost entire account

Roraborealis
Roraborealis Posts: 24
edited September 2015 in ATPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
After building up a nice roster, with some nicely leveled gold and silver characters, finishing all quests, and working on getting more coins for crafting, the game crashed yet again. Only this time, when I reentered the game, it asked for my username and age. I tried to reconnect to Facebook to get my account loaded back, but using the button doesn't trigger any noticeable action.

I have exited the game and reentered a few times, but everything is reset. I will also submit a support ticket, but since support is always so slow, I figured it wouldn't hurt to also post here.

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi. Sorry to hear! Support can help you get back in-game.

Definitely open a ticket: http://www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support

Thank you.
  • It all reappeared again after a few more times of trying to connect to Facebook. I will be glad for the new release.
  • It all disappeared again almost immediately and I haven't been able to play for days. Awaiting any response from customer service on my ticket. Now also getting the black/grey screen on load.
  • They never did get back to me on my ticket. No contact at all other than the confirmation email.

I reinstalled a few times and it eventually worked today. But now it lost all but two characters. All my gold characters and a silver are gone, but it kept the silver Jake I just added this afternoon. I am almost ready to quit because it doesn't seem like there is good support for the game. It is more frustration than fun right now, even though I want to lIke it. icon_e_sad.gif
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    They never did get back to me on my ticket. No contact at all other than the confirmation email.

Hi. Are you still awaiting word? If so, please send me a Private Message or post here with your ticket number. I'll look into it for you.

Thanks.