**** Wolverine (X-Force) **** [PRE 2015-04]

Comments

• Countdown recovery can be very strong if they reduce the ap cost and countdown. Started to play characters using coundown tiles and actually quite enjoying. I hope dev dont remove recovery method using countdown tile.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kcwei83 wrote:
    Countdown recovery can be very strong if they reduce the ap cost and countdown. Started to play characters using coundown tiles and actually quite enjoying. I hope dev dont remove recovery method using countdown tile.
    Have any tips? My hawkeye count downs are destroyed before finishing about 2/3s of the time
  • Spoit wrote:
    Kcwei83 wrote:
    Countdown recovery can be very strong if they reduce the ap cost and countdown. Started to play characters using coundown tiles and actually quite enjoying. I hope dev dont remove recovery method using countdown tile.
    Have any tips? My hawkeye count downs are destroyed before finishing about 2/3s of the time
    Use "the hood". Even better with dr.doom blue combination. Team both of them together and the third any countdown char. "The hood" quite strong actually. Major drawback is his low health though.
  • I've got a 4th red X Wolvie in my stash but without knowing the upcoming buffs it's hard to decide whether to use it or sell it...
  • Is it possible for us to get a sneak peak at what the devs have in the pipline as potential changes to 4**** wolvie? His covers are being handed out a lot recently in events and it's hard to decide what to do with them knowing that there's an upcoming change to his character. I don't want to invest more than 3 in a colour without knowing how the change will affect his play style.
  • Man I hate this guy. Why am I so unlucky?

I have 5 green covers (only used 3), 0 red, and 1 yellow for this guy.

Plz RNG god...

Plz RNG god...

I've never gotten one from a pack...so rng thunderkitty might not be who you should be dropping your tithes on. Maybe instead of the thunderkitty of good tournement placement?

Plz RNG god...

I've never gotten one from a pack...so rng thunderkitty might not be who you should be dropping your tithes on. Maybe instead of the thunderkitty of good tournement placement?
    Yeah I've gotten at least 3 green from tourneys...it just happens that the ones I win are the ones with green cover reward lol...
  • jozier wrote:
    I've got a 4th red X Wolvie in my stash but without knowing the upcoming buffs it's hard to decide whether to use it or sell it...

I went ahead and used my 4th red and have a 4/4/2. I have an extra red and green I'm probably going to sell off in case 5 yellow is worth it. Already sold 1 green but boy does it feel wrong to be junking 4* covers for 50HP
  • When in god's name is this guy going to get a buff or did I miss it? Thought he was third on the list to be rebalanced? Ice X any word on this guy?
  • russnou wrote:
    When in god's name is this guy going to get a buff or did I miss it? Thought he was third on the list to be rebalanced? Ice X any word on this guy?

Thor was number 2 and just got done. Guess they were happy with moving 2* Wolvie at tthe same time. I assume xforce is next
  • I agree wolvie 2 need to be fixed first but come on this guy is suppose to be the pinnacle of this game. Least amount of cover drops, always first place in prices except for the upgraded baglady sometimes, I would have just given wolvie 2 old powers, icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Hey ice x or devs any word on this guy getting is buff?

Or a update on character balancing list?

That way we r up to date
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    russnou wrote:
    Hey ice x or devs any word on this guy getting is buff?

Or a update on character balancing list?

That way we r up to date
    Don't distract them, they have broken PvE to fix. icon_e_wink.gif
  • True and pvp stuck in hell with match making only get to fight the same 4 guys **** is up with that.
  • Tried in Best there Is, where it is buffed: The strike tiles created for 15G for lvl34 + buffs are 7. (s-e-v-e-n). Wow. That is legendary power indeed.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    Tried in Best there Is, where it is buffed: The strike tiles created for 15G for lvl34 + buffs are 7. (s-e-v-e-n). Wow. That is legendary power indeed.

Yea he needs major help maybe that is what is taking so long on his buff or maybe they are just going to scratch him off and build another four star. Who ever designed this one is certainly one of the most stupid people alive.
  • Dayv
    pasa_ wrote:
    Tried in Best there Is, where it is buffed: The strike tiles created for 15G for lvl34 + buffs are 7. (s-e-v-e-n). Wow. That is legendary power indeed.
    Level 34 is *very* weak for a 4*. This power needs some help, but level 34 4* is a tiny little baby.

One of the things people forget about it is that in addition to creating strike tiles, as you add covers it gains the ability to overwrite non-basic tiles. At five green, it can even overwrite countdown tiles, which is a great secondary feature.
  • Five green only allows attack and web tiles to be overwritten. Does not affect countdown tiles.
  • Dayv
    Fangel wrote:
    Five green only allows attack and web tiles to be overwritten. Does not affect countdown tiles.
    Oh, weak. That's not what the description in the first post of the thread implies.
This discussion has been closed.