Touch too sensitive on phone

Options
Fitch
Fitch Posts: 6
edited September 2015 in ATPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
I have a Galaxy Note. I submitted this bug through the official feedback on Android v1.3
It's very hard to press buttons and select gems on the Android version. if my finger only slightly rolls or moves when I tap, it is considered a swipe and the button doesn't get pressed because the screen starts to scroll. Or when I'm using a swap power, or wven just playing the main game, sometimes it swaps in a random direction unless I very deliberately attack the screen from the right direction

It was dismissed as "works as expected" instead of actually investigating. If you want us to submit bugs, don't write us back and say that it's not a bug.
It is the design of the game that when you tap on tile and then even if by mistaken as well you slightly rolls to any direction then it will consider it a swap.

Usually, there are 2 methods for making the match. Either you can swap tiles by sliding to any direction or you can simply tap on one tile then remove the finger and then tap the other nearby tile which you want to select to make the match.

Oh, gee, thanks, I didn't know how to tap the screen. Lifting up my finger, you say??!?

So my point is, that buttons in the game menus are too sensitive. I have to tap multiple times because half the time, my taps are registered as swipes. On a phone, that's easy to do, it's as if you guys wrote your own touch and swipe routines without using the tools' built-in ones?
So when I tap a button, like say on the quest chooser screen, if I don't use a delicate and precise tap, the screen kinda begins to scroll. This is a problem probably only happening on my phone because everything is bigger on a tablet.

Comments

• Ghostextechnica
    Ghostextechnica Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Completely agree - I've played puzzle quest 2 and marvel puzzle quest for years and I find the touch sensitivity of adventure time puzzle quest to be insanely high. I'm constantly accidentally moving tiles - and I've never ever had this problem with the other games.

Edit: this is on an iPhone 6 with the latest version of ios8
  • Roraborealis
    Options
    I thoroughly agree. This is the first thing which needs to be fixed to make the game more playable, even more so than the slowness and crashing issues. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S5.