Line Q&A w/ IceIX

Mawtful
Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in Off Topic
I don't really have anything to say, I just wanted to join in on the fun.

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm curious... there's a bunch of stickied topics with the same subject but I can't view them.

Is this some super secret club? How do I get membership?
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,909 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sorry dudes, wish I could help but I got kicked out of the super secret club (for more info on the "incident": viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32415&start=60#p403461)

However, my spies report that most of the info discussed during the LINE chat has already been posted in the official announcement thread so no need to go bananas unless you really feel the need to be the first to know. Not exactly sure what Jamie has planned so I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I will see if I can't get an image or two up for those that are curious but no promises since I'm at work now and don't remember my photobucket password so it will have to wait until I get home. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    edited September 2015
    why not spiderman at high level play enter cosmic spidey new 5*
    tumblr_m8n7fjqtJ61rcp7bmo1_400.jpg
  • Last ''post for those threads - Thu Jan 01, 1970 9:00 am
    icon_lol.gif
  • Jamie Madrox wears a flux capacitor on his belt and runs 88mph. Time is irrelevant.
  • I really want her as 5*

JKNqu_5J-yuHNt_q35-7OeKXmabU6IS6auu8gO6nsNuyz6o5VNK290124teIAmlWlq5Ht-XMxxjhz_55s28pp2OapQcD5jCdrsdu_Eq6EUzkxva9IVleY4rmHszqN-kNMyAFMqZ3OsFT1CeBzZ3S36UDGbwaW5rYtyJgD1qX5PwJ1lCtoiKQdiaiyL5uTJID_96z4iVYhlTHaPeN414GOkTMN8_U-Zi3Kk5EK8wUpT1UvO1Gm68Mh7fT4029=w309-h477-nc
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Yeah, about that Q&A a week ago, it sounds like it was cool for the people that were invited.

It would have been a lot cooler if the information shared in there (either as a transcript, or just the big points) was also made available on the forum right afterwards so that the people not invited could know the information too.

That's assuming it actually happened..... which I'm still not sure if the whole thing may just be a joke.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moving this to off-topic, since it's not really about anything.