Forget Fantastic Four! Future Foundation FTW!

Options
GundamY
GundamY Posts: 182
edited August 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
People can't stop complaining about star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png characters even though it's nice to see some additions to the team roster. Yeah yeah, I know, it's pointless if you don't have that comic cover in the first place and you gotta spend so much HP just to get a roster spot, blah blah... But you know what? While people wallow in complaints, I'd like to be productive while waiting for the next released character!

Here are the star.pngstar.pngstar.png Golden versions of Invisible Woman, The Thing, and Mr. Fantastic (Sorry, Human Torch... You were "dead" when this group was founded) I'd like to make sure that everybody knows I'm not doing those lazy Thor, lazy Daken, lazy Cap sort of deal! So here we go!

Future_Foundation_1.jpg

Mr. Fantastic (Future Foundation): blueflag.pngyellowflag.pngblackflag.png
Invisible Woman (Future Foundation): blueflag.pngyellowflag.pnggreenflag.png
The Thing (Future Foundation): redflag.pngyellowflag.pnggreenflag.png
Spiderman (Future Foundation): redflag.pngblueflag.pngpurpleflag.png
Dr. Doom (Future Foundation): greenflag.pngpurpleflag.pngblackflag.png

More details shall be released if there is enough suggestions and feedbacks about what you guys think should be incorporated for each characters without them being lazy characters.

To be continue...

Comments

• GundamY
    Options
    Let's start off with Spider-Man since he's my favourite superhero among the Marvel community! Here's a golden rarity version of Spidey:

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngSpider-Man (Future Foundation)

Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_658.jpg

redflag.png ???
    blueflag.png ???
    purpleflag.pngStealth Mode - purpletile.png 5 AP: With a change of thought, the Unstable Molecules of Spider-Man's suit changes to black for a subtle approach. Create an Invisibility Tile. While an Invisibility Tile is on the field, generate 1 Web Tile during an enemy's turn.

And now for the golden rarity version of Dr. Doom (I swear it's not Lazy Doom!):

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngDr. Doom (Future Foundation)

2008901-wgc_ff_teaserc.jpg

greenflag.pngDiplomatic Immunity (Passive): As the ruler of Latveria, Doom does not tolerate any acts of insolent aggression against him. When Doom takes damage, create a Trap Tile on the board.
    purpleflag.png ???
    blackflag.png ???

And lastly, we got Mr. Fantastic himself! (I swear to god it's not lazy!)

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngMr. Fantastic (Future Foundation)

Future_Foundation_Mr_Fantastic_.jpg

blueflag.pngElastic Containment - bluetile.png 9 AP: Reed stretches his entire body to hinder the enemy team. Stuns for 1 turn, and convert 1 enemy Attack Tile into a normal tile.
    yellowflag.pngFlexible Thinking - yellowtile.png 11 AP: As the world's smartest man, Reed puts his intelligence to use by providing his team more AP.
    blackflag.pngNegative Zone Portal: Mr. Fantastic uses his inventions to create a wormhole that leads into the Negative Zone. Creates a Countdown Tile in the center. When 3 turns have passed, destroy 3x3 tiles in the middle of the board and drain enemy team's AP completely by one color randomly.

As for The Thing and Invisible Woman... I'm gonna need more time thinking about how to differentiate their 4-stars counterpart without making them lazy versions...

For now, this is their comic covers

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngInvisible Woman (Future Foundation)

Future_Foundation_Invisible_Woman.jpg

blueflag.png ???
    yellowflag.png ???
    greenflag.png ???

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngThe Thing (Future Foundation)

Future_Foundation_The_Thing_.jpg

redflag.png ???
    yellowflag.png ???
    greenflag.png ???

More information on these movesets will be updated when I get back to drawing board later
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, you definitely picked great art.

Doom and Spidey would be a 4*, even this iteration, he would have to be.

Spidey redflag.png - Near and Far - Spiderman fling any objects nearby at his enemies - deals damage + additional damage for web tiles.
    Spidey blueflag.png - Wall Crawler - Crawling up above the enemies heads, Spiderman leaps onto the enemy team. Deals medium team damage, heavy team damage if done while invisible.

Doom (although God Doom would be a better choice)
    Doom purpleflag.png In Doom We Trust. Heals team for X, + Damages enemy team for X per trap tile (damage would be midlin)
    Doom blackflag.png The Face of Doom. edit: i didn't like this, will re-think.

Reed - meh, never liked him, feel free to add whatever to make him do whatever.. anything has to be better then the new bagman they created for his 4*

Susan Richards is already a 4*, seriously doubt she will get a 3* iteration, same with Thing.

Remember we are in the midst of the 4* meta right now, they most likely will not be making more 3*'s, have to keep that in mind!!!!
  • GundamY
    Options
    With Malcrof's suggestion, I became inspired to revise Spidey's moveset since the 4 star meta is still going strong. I guess in the end, I might as well make Spidey more useful than his 3 star counterpart, so here goes:

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngSpider-Man (Future Foundation)

Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_658.jpg

redflag.pngNear and Far - redtile.png 10 AP: Spiderman fling any objects nearby at his enemies. Generate 2 Web Tile. Deals 670 damage + 90 additional damage for every 2 Web Tiles on the board.

Max Level: Generate 4 Web Tiles. Deals 4800 damage + 530 additional damage for every 3 Web Tiles on the board.

blueflag.pngWall Crawler - bluetile.png 12 AP: From above the enemies' heads, Spiderman leaps onto the enemy team. Generate 1 Web Tile. Deals 1300 damage to the enemy team.

Max Level: Generate 3 Web Tiles. Deal 3600 damage to the enemy team.

purpleflag.pngStealth Mode - purpletile.png 5 AP: With a change of thought, the Unstable Molecules of Spider-Man's suit changes to black for a subtle approach. Create an Invisibility Tile. While an Invisibility Tile is on the field, generate 1 Web Tile during an enemy's turn. If you activate this ability again, destroy your Invisible Tile.

While Spiderman is invisible, his abilities change to:
      Ultimate Web Throw - redtile.png 10 AP: Spiderman encases an unsuspecting target in a web cocoon and slams the target into the ground. Deal 2300 damage and stun for 2 turns. Destroy all Web Tiles on the board after using this ability.
        Crawler Assault - bluetile.png 12 AP: With the proportionate strength and resourcefulness of an arachnid, Spiderman rigs up a trap on the ceiling and gets ready to strike. deals 1800 damage to the enemy team. If there are 8 or more Web Tiles on the board, Spiderman stuns the enemy team for 3 turns.

Max Level: Generate 3 Web Tiles during an enemy's turn. If you make a match with Spiderman's Invisible Tile, you can relocate it to a random Black tile. If you activate this ability again, destroy your Invisible Tile.

Spiderman also upgrades his stealth game in his following abilities:
          Ultimate Web Throw - redtile.png 10 AP:Spiderman encases an unsuspecting target in a web cocoon and slams the target into the ground. Deal 5500 damage and stun for 5 turns. Destroy all Web Tiles on the board after using this ability.
            Crawler Assault - bluetile.png 12 AP: With the proportionate strength and resourcefulness of an arachnid, Spiderman rigs up a trap on the ceiling and gets ready to strike. deals 4200 damage to the enemy team. If there are 6 or more Web Tiles on the board, Spiderman stuns the enemy team for 3 turns. If there are 12 or more Web Tiles on the board. the enemy cannot gain AP of any color.

Forgive me for taking up one of the attack's names from Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (even if it's a garbage of a fighting game), but it makes more sense to have the attacks change according to strategies, you know?