Can't advance past level 30

As stated in the title, all my characters are stuck at level 30. They no longer gain xp from battles and they don't level up with any kind of food.

Comments

• I'm having the same issue here. This game seems completely abandoned, no one even answers the forum.
  • I have the same problem! It's so frustrating. Also on some games it has froze in the middle of the battle and I've lost items because of it.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    As stated in the title, all my characters are stuck at level 30. They no longer gain xp from battles and they don't level up with any kind of food.

Hi,

Bronze characters max out at level 30. You would need a Silver version of the character to progress beyond 30. Silver characters can be obtained via Wishes.
    Hope that helps!
  • Isn't there any way to evolve existing characters? I put lots of items on them to evolve skills and level, and now you are telling they are useless? Gold is extremely rare in this game, so it looks like we can't advance without spending real money?
  • So i need to get a silver star - which is rly rare plus i need to start from level 1 again ? ......great
  • You get tons of coins from completing quests, and the pickles that use coins are supposed to drop silver characters, so get a few of those. Or save your dust... I would average 1 silver character with every other 15 pickle pack I got with dust, and sometimes I'd get 2 silvers... So many that due to the insanely high roster cost that I'd have to dump most of them. It's Golds that are very rare... I once got 2 of the same gold from a dust pickle pack, but have never seen another and have opened over a dozen 15 pickle packs.