Thanks again!

124»

Comments

• GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well my cyclops nude code worked on his Yellow.

Stupid Sexy cyclops.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    This thread is easily one of the best on this board in the 1 1/2 years I've been here. Bravo to all involved!
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vhailorx wrote:
    In response to both this post and all subsequent discussions of nude moonstone: Seriously?!?!?!?!?

I might get it if it were 1979 and it was moderately hard to find images of naked men/women.

But it's 2015. There is the interwebs. In fact, everyone on these forums is already on the interwebs. This shouldn't be a problem. . .
    Tried all my usual haunts, and I can't find a single damn video of a naked woman doing a photon blast.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,910 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did+i+miss+the+spiderman+thread+_828886a2089e466decf88505a1e2963c.jpg

P.S. I agree with the devs that Spider-Man should never be viable in high-level play. Keep up the good work!

You *had* to bring up the Spider-Man comment, didn't you? The comment that caused me to go berserk in the super secret elite LINE chat room singing the Spider-man theme song over and over again until i earned myself a permanent ban from the super secret elite LINE chat room and a spot on the devs pVp hit list which pretty much guarantees I will never get past 400 points in PvP ever again! Why must you pour salt in my wounds Foyer!!(ノ`m´)ノ ~┻━┻ (/o\) オトーサンヤメテー!!

Spider-man *sob* Spider-man *sob*
    Does.....whatever...a spider can *cough*
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591

Is he strong? Listen bud, he's got radioactive blood!

Yeah, but is he strong?
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    P.S. I agree with the devs that Spider-Man should never be viable in high-level play. Keep up the good work!

You *had* to bring up the Spider-Man comment, didn't you? The comment that caused me to go berserk in the super secret elite LINE chat room singing the Spider-man theme song over and over again until i earned myself a permanent ban from the super secret elite LINE chat room and a spot on the devs pVp hit list which pretty much guarantees I will never get past 400 points in PvP ever again! Why must you pour salt in my wounds Foyer!!(ノ`m´)ノ ~┻━┻ (/o\) オトーサンヤメテー!!

You fought the good fight. Even if, over time, it shifted to more of an embarassing kerfuffle. Some of us would have stood up for you, but we didn't want to end up on the D3-PO'ed List, either.

Good luck playing with all of those hits coming in after you shield, due to "server lag."
  • shatland
    shatland Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    got it to work! you just hold down, A, B and hit start!
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards

On the other hand, it's really cool that we're getting both of his Amazing Friends in the next couple of months. I really wonder what that new Team Bonus for them is going to be like. Might make Spidey more playable.
  • Woohoo! Thanks for giving me free HP everyday, and flagging my account as important, so now I can voice my concerns without worrying about the more vocal people that think they are the only ones that play the game and the only ones that matter! Now I have an easy way to climb. Thanks for the secret notification to the moral of the story, LINE users are special snowflakes, but everyone else is a lot more special! In addition to getting the 6th cover to Luke Cage's red.

Luke Cage is now :

6/5 Unbreakable - Your thick skin is so thick that you can now voice your concern without fear of being attacked by everyone else who opposes your view. If there are no friendly users on the forums that are brave enough to voice their concern, you can now do it for them and take 0 damage.

Thanks again, so many benefits, can't fit them all in one post!!!
  • Der_Lex wrote:

On the other hand, it's really cool that we're getting both of his Amazing Friends in the next couple of months. I really wonder what that new Team Bonus for them is going to be like. Might make Spidey more playable.

Yeah I can't wait to team up Spidey with Miss Lion and Aunt May. Could some one send me the code for that though. I need to turn nudity for Aunt May off.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    sagapo wrote:
    Woohoo! Thanks for giving me free HP everyday, and flagging my account as important, so now I can voice my concerns without worrying about the more vocal people that think they are the only ones that play the game and the only ones that matter! Now I have an easy way to climb. Thanks for the secret notification to the moral of the story, LINE users are special snowflakes, but everyone else is a lot more special! In addition to getting the 6th cover to Luke Cage's red.

Luke Cage is now :

6/5 Unbreakable - Your thick skin is so thick that you can now voice your concern without fear of being attacked by everyone else who opposes your view. If there are no friendly users on the forums that are brave enough to voice their concern, you can now do it for them and take 0 damage.

Thanks again, so many benefits, can't fit them all in one post!!!

at-least-you-tried.jpg
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moving this to off-topic, since it's not really about anything.