Thanks again!

Comments

• TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    lukewin wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    well hopefully the news hits soon wonder how many people this is going to turn off saying

these people get to know while the others well just too bad... now back to wacking with patch got to love the fist and patch combo

I wasn't invited either. slidecage, I say we show our protest by quitting the game and forums. I've deleted my roster in protest, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GGMN-RoMo4. You should do the same.

Also, money.
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    I'm excited about the new combos mostly.

Nice to finally get some answers too!
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    firethorne wrote:
    5. Treat your fellow users kindly. We will not tolerate any of the following:

a. Trolling, or posting something just to get a rise out of someone.

So, was this repealed? icon_e_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_twisted.gif

????????????
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    firethorne wrote:
    a. posting something just to get a rise out of someone.

So, was this repealed? icon_e_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_twisted.gif

What about what would get a rise out of whom? icon_question.gif

Posting those Nudestone pics would get a "rise" out of many people.

/troll post
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    Not sure if fake or serious. May have to get line now....
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    1r0E9AP.jpg
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    Sorry all. Was told the time to join and participate, but someone didn't bother telling me that it was at 6 YAKT time, not 6 EST. I'll try and make it next time!
  • Now that I've gotten this awesome info from the LINE Q&A, I'm coming out of retirement. Thanks D3!
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Now that I've gotten this awesome info from the LINE Q&A, I'm coming out of retirement. Thanks D3!

Yeah, it was good to see you on there. I'm sure the 10,000 HP Line allowance they were talking about didn't hurt.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Since Jamie and Ice have posted in this thread I suppose there's no point in shutting it down? (/scratches head and walks away confused and mumbling...)
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Since Jamie and Ice have posted in this thread I suppose there's no point in shutting it down? (/scratches head and walks away confused and mumbling...)
    You were intentionally left out of the loop. Plausible deniability. You'll be compensated for your sacrifice.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Uh, sorry to do this, guys. I appreciate a gag, but some people are legitimately confused.

Moderator voice: ON

Nothing in this thread is true. Do not adjust your set. Do not throw your phone in front of a moving train.

Moderator voice: OFF

Except for the autowin button. That's entirely real, but just having Line isn't enough to enable it. You have to install line, and then throw your phone in front of a moving train. Restore a new phone from backup and the autowin button will be available as a progression reward for hitting 5000 points in any on-season PvP.

Or just do up up down down left right left right B A start.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    No Dayv, we cunningly changed the cheat code so that instead of giving you Insta-win, it blows up your Vic Vi...phone.
    You have to use up up down down L R L R B A Start instead. Not our fault that no current handsets have L and R buttons. This offer not valid on Sony Xperia handsets.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    P.S. I agree with the devs that Spider-Man should never be viable in high-level play.

Well then, you and the devs are poopyheads with no idea about anything.

GOOD DAY.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    DayvBang wrote:

Nothing in this thread is true.

0d04c729-7368-4167-b49a-b8c42da46162_zpsftqubm3h.jpg
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm a good boy, I didn't talk about that thing that we weren't supposed to talk about but still got a bunch of HP from!

I'm enjoying being SSoLU Mauve, by the way! Thanks guys!
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    DayvBang wrote:

Nothing in this thread is true.

0d04c729-7368-4167-b49a-b8c42da46162_zpsftqubm3h.jpg

Would have also accepted the Peter Griffin everything I tell you is a lie meme.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    Has anyone else tried the Moonstone nude code they gave us? I can't get it to work.

In response to both this post and all subsequent discussions of nude moonstone: Seriously?!?!?!?!?

I might get it if it were 1979 and it was moderately hard to find images of naked men/women.

But it's 2015. There is the interwebs. In fact, everyone on these forums is already on the interwebs. This shouldn't be a problem. . .

Also, between the super-elite Line club, the tile RNG that always gives the ai cascades, AND the blatantly cheating ai that casts abilities without the necessary AP, there sure a lot of conspiracy theories growing up around this game. Are we sure this game isn't just an Illuminati front?
  • GMadMan040
    GMadMan040 Posts: 207
    Vhailorx wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    Has anyone else tried the Moonstone nude code they gave us? I can't get it to work.

In response to both this post and all subsequent discussions of nude moonstone: Seriously?!?!?!?!?

I might get it if it were 1979 and it was moderately hard to find images of naked men/women.

But it's 2015. There is the interwebs. In fact, everyone on these forums is already on the interwebs. This shouldn't be a problem. . .

Also, between the super-elite Line club, the tile RNG that always gives the ai cascades, AND the blatantly cheating ai that casts abilities without the necessary AP, there sure a lot of conspiracy theories growing up around this game. Are we sure this game isn't just an Illuminati front?

But...it's IN the game. A google search takes, like, 5 seconds. That's gonna cost me 160 points in PVP.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    Uh, sorry to do this, guys. I appreciate a gag, but some people are legitimately confused.
    thatsthejoke.jpg