Thanks again!

Stax the Foyer
Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
edited September 2015 in Off Topic
Huge thanks to the devs for conducting that Q&A session on Line. One of the most informative MPQ experiences ever. And those spoiler hints for upcoming characters were juicy! Almost as juicy as discussion of those two upcoming features (You know the two I'm talking about. Can't wait!)
EXTERNAL CONNECTION VERFICATION ERROR:

Unable to verify LINE credentials to display restricted content.

Please verify LINE account has been linked to forum account in settings, and login credentials are correct.

I'll be honest, I think a huge part of the success was limiting the initial invites to players who have hit 2,000 in PvP, or have high reputation on the forums without receiving downvotes. Then, giving them carte blanche to invite any their friends really opened it up to the best of the community. I was right in the middle of a discussion coordinating snipes on people who disagreed with me in the character discussion threads when my invite came in.

Anyway, thanks again for the great event. I'll be on Line for the next Q&A next week!

Best,
Stax (SSOLU rank velvet)

P.S. I agree with the devs that Spider-Man should never be viable in high-level play. Keep up the good work!

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2015
    As always, we appreciated the help and answers! Thanks again! As for what is coming.. wow, excited!
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 2,950 Chairperson of the Boards
    you hidden dont work

what did they all say for those who missed it
  • Monthly Q&A on forums are great but really appreciate the weekly Q&A's on Line
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I guess it was more than 'yes that is a great idea and is on our list but just not a top priority right now...not working on this yet...other great things that we are working on are more important'
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Glad my alternate whale account got in so my freemium self could know all this exciting info!
  • slidecage
    Can someone post the main pts what was said and what are the upcoming features or are the people who got in told to keep quite until they post it themself .
  • Malcrof
    slidecage wrote:
    Can someone post the main pts what was said and what are the upcoming features or are the people who got in told to keep quite until they post it themself .

Please verify LINE account has been linked to forum account in settings, and login credentials are correct.

EDIT: well, apparently, no , we can't..
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Hope y'all are enjoying the taste of the innocent's tears. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Has anyone else tried the Moonstone nude code they gave us? I can't get it to work.
  • Malcrof
    simonsez wrote:
    Has anyone else tried the Moonstone nude code they gave us? I can't get it to work.

really think they were kidding on that one.. did you actually try it?
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Yeah... it gave me 1000 free HP, but I'd still rather see Nudestone
  • slidecage
    Malcrof wrote:
    slidecage wrote:

EDIT: well, apparently, no , we can't..

well if can link can you just type what they said mostly wondering what are the new features
  • Malcrof
    simonsez wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    Yeah... it gave me 1000 free HP, but I'd still rather see Nudestone

The HP was for all who participated.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    With these weekly Line QA sessions, I really don't see the need for the monthly videos anymore. All of the important players are on Line and in the sessions and we get way more info than what the videos provide. Maybe the "delay" in the August video is so they can announce that they're stopping them. Makes sense considering...
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    What is ssolu? I'm noticing it everywhere now.
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2015
    [removed & reposted]
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    What part of secret escapes you Stax?

We were told not to talk about this outside of Line especially on the forums.

This is why we can't have nice things......that nobody knows about.
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    P.S. I agree with the devs that Spider-Man should never be viable in high-level play. Keep up the good work!

qGq4quc.jpg
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did I miss something? I haven't been on the forums in a few days. What is everyone talking about? Where is this Q&A? Or is this completely a joke thread?