Why so long

Options
Eliza
Eliza Posts: 18
I have had my game frozen since the 7/11 and sent a ticket about it and wrote here. Lots ofor others have the same problem . You reply we will respond in 72 hours. It's now 7/24 and still no reply. That's just rude. Can someone please tell me what's happening or refund my money I spent please.

Comments

• Eliza wrote:
    I have had my game frozen since the 7/11 and sent a ticket about it and wrote here. Lots ofor others have the same problem . You reply we will respond in 72 hours. It's now 7/24 and still no reply. That's just rude. Can someone please tell me what's happening or refund my money I spent please.

Its 8/24!

But yes we have been waiting and waiting for mechanics that work such as equipping health or able to upgrade characters.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Eliza wrote:

Hi, Eliza. I'll be happy to look into it for you. Please send me a forum Private Message or list your Customer Support ticket number here.

Thanks for your patience!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Eliza, PM hi-fi.. he has a sort of magic when it comes to CS tickets.. he learned it at Hogwarts i believe.
  • Eliza
    Eliza Posts: 18
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Eliza wrote:

Hi, Eliza. I'll be happy to look into it for you. Please send me a forum Private Message or list your Customer Support ticket number here.

Thanks for your patience!

Thanks. I'm trying to be patient honestly. It's just been ages since I sent and they keep saying that they are waiting for someone to look into it. I tried sending you a private message but it says you don't exist! Anyways my ticket number is #141388. I thought it was fixed cause I got a game message saying you have got 450 dust, which BTW is useless to me if I could play as I got over 20000 already. So I click continue and the box closed but the original message appeared with the continue button that don't work. I have other open tickets from the 3rd when the game first started going cookoo. I will be waiting to hear from you. Thanks again xx