MPQ Sneak Peek: Upcoming In August, 2015 *Updated 8/19

12345679»

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    I'm confused. So the next set of buffs (8/20-8/26) should run for 3 PvPs like always, that'd start with Daredevil. Except Kamala is the 3rd PvP, and she's in the buffed list.

To my knowledge we haven't seen that yet, so wonder if that's an error?
    It's possible there will be a Captain Falcon PvP after Vision and before Kamala and the name has not yet been approved (Flying Colors!)...

Ah, that would make sense.
  • binarypillbug
    binarypillbug Posts: 106
    edited August 2015
    Why does Sam's 70 > 270 damage increased by over 3x, but this upcoming unknown character go back to just under 2x, like other 4*s?

I guess it's not that big of a deal but geez am I peeved
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sooooo....she'll be double buffed to level 420. I'm OK with that. icon_twisted.gif
    Overtime you use a skill, your team heals to full...

"Oh look, I brought Devil Dinosaur and Deadpool"
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm confused. So the next set of buffs (8/20-8/26) should run for 3 PvPs like always, that'd start with Daredevil. Except Kamala is the 3rd PvP, and she's in the buffed list.

Sooooo....she'll be double buffed to level 420. I'm OK with that. icon_twisted.gif

420 might be a little "high" for her "green" power...
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    So clearly Mr. Fantastic. Rainbow in 4* land with Carnage and Kingpin. Incidentally, both of them and their many special tiles will basically guarantee that Reed will be immortal, unless you manage to one-shot him.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Pylgrim wrote:
    So clearly Mr. Fantastic. Rainbow in 4* land with Carnage and Kingpin. Incidentally, both of them and their many special tiles will basically guarantee that Reed will be immortal, unless you manage to one-shot him.
    Or stuns. If I'm facing off against Rocket & Groot, I make sure I can stun and burst them. No different for this character.
  • Another 4* , bloody fantastic icon_evil.gif

icon_redface.gif How bout a PvE for hero slotS !?
  • X23 wrote:
    Another 4* , bloody fantastic icon_evil.gif

#1 5 roster slots
    2-5 2 roster slots
    6-50 1 roster slot

how bloody would that pve be? i imagine itd be like those stories where a person dies from playing too much
  • Pylgrim wrote:

or even combining him with moStorm or SamWilson...
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    devilyevon wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:

or even combining him with moStorm or SamWilson...

Was thinking Bullseye and 3Mags
  • Blade and Falcon...

Don't like him though, sounds too "utilitarian" like Star-Lord. Not asking for RGY Tanks, but effectiveness is often tied to what you can do offensively more than defensively, and 'matching' dmg is only nasty with a cascade. His lack of dmg dealing means pairing him with someone like Loki won't hold up, nor QS.
    - Unreall
  • It looks like he gets a bonus for teaming with other FF members. I wonder if that is going to be a mechanic with future Avengers or X-Men characters.
  • It depends. If they decide to go, "Hey, Hulk, Spidey, She Hulk, Storm, Black panther, Ant Man, Ghost Rider were all fantastic four members at one point!" and they trigger the bonus?

Then yeah, the avengers and x-men should see something similar.

But I doubt it will work like that, and suspect it will just be Sue, Thing, Johnny, and maybe, on an outside chance, Bagman Spidey. If that's the limit of it, it's pretty much representing the FF's status as a family, not a team, and I don't think the gimmick should spread to larger groups with revolving door rosters.
  • I'm confused. So the next set of buffs (8/20-8/26) should run for 3 PvPs like always, that'd start with Daredevil. Except Kamala is the 3rd PvP, and she's in the buffed list.

The weekly boosted characters with KK in started officially during Nefarious Foes (could be seen with pve, but because it's a special pvp event with it's own boosted characters it was not showing) and will end with Vision's pvp.
    So KK's pvp should start with patch/daken boosted characters.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Griv74 wrote:

The weekly boosted characters with KK in started officially during Nefarious Foes (could be seen with pve, but because it's a special pvp event with it's own boosted characters it was not showing) and will end with Vision's pvp.
    So KK's pvp should start with patch/daken boosted characters.
    Ummm... no it did not. The Thursday PvE is the changeover points for the weekly boosts, and for PvP it changes when the weekend tournament starts. These weekly boosts should indeed remain for Kamala's PvP and change for the next. It's odd, but whatchagonnado?
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 2,950 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    X23 wrote:
    Another 4* , bloody fantastic icon_evil.gif

#1 5 roster slots
    2-5 2 roster slots
    6-50 1 roster slot

how bloody would that pve be? i imagine itd be like those stories where a person dies from playing too much

person crush as someone tosses PC out of 10 story window news a t 5 icon_e_smile.gif
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Can we get an update on the PVPs after the FalCap PVP? The preview has been very helpful in knowing what 3* characters I should put ISO into.
  • Can we get an update on the PVPs after the FalCap PVP? The preview has been very helpful in knowing what 3* characters I should put ISO into.
    this
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    And the next pve, it's in two days after all :p I wanna know whether I should dread the 7 day grind fest that is prodigal son or not.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 2,950 Chairperson of the Boards
    wee Son and then the 4 star (wonder if they will make all 4 stars 4 days)

play for 4 days to earn a 4 star.... sort of lame l ol