Red dmg dealer?

Options
nihilium
nihilium Posts: 242
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Looking at all those new changes I found, that I have way too many characters lvled for their green abilities, but with thors nerf im not sure whom to use for red, since most red skills ended being at lvl 3 only.

Would someone kindly advice me 2 or 3 characters that I could use to deal dmg with red? Im not sure which are currently best, because there are quite a few to choose from icon_e_smile.gif

Also I mostly follow the commonly adviced builds for characters and most dun advice 5 red on anything v.v

Help? icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Depends on your lineup or I guess characters you'd use regardless of whoever's spending your red ap.
    Logan and Thor are still gonna be good/Thor is still really good even with the dmg reduction since generating ap is his greatest asset now.
    Hulk/Any Wolverine might be your best bet if you just want pure damage. C.Magneto could work too since I think his red ability is amplified by strike tiles.
  • Punisher is a great finisher at red 5 (target under 40% health = one shot kill for 8AP) that does not need to be at high level to work well (for a 3*)

Ares/wolverine 2* in red can do damage

Patch can do a lot of damage in red if he is your highest level character (meaning you do not push the others past his level minus 10)

Modern hawkeye's red is phenomenal if you prepare the board well (for his tiles to appear somewhere they will stay safe for 2 turns = problem when there is too much red on the board)

Hulk/IM40 deals a lot of damage in red but needs a lot of AP (and board count for green for hulk)

Miss Marvel (Moonstone) deals quite a lot of red damage but is very dependent of the board (if you use all the red to get enough AP, then she does pretty low damage)

There is no clear go to for red damage, which is what seems to be desired by the dev for team diversity.