Recruit Token's are so Bull****

Options
Shuino
Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
Getting 2 Star and up covers in this game is starting to make me furious and I'm right on the verge of quiting this game.

After placing in the 25th-50th position in two lighting rounds yesterday and today I spent 4x Heroic Tokens. The first two I get 2x Bullseye next two 2x Bag Man.

This is ******* ridiculous I refuse to believe all cards of the same rarity have the same percentage. And even more so getting back to back cards from spending tokens seems so rigged.

Comments

• I got a few 3 stars from the tokens, I even got one the them - grey suit. From a standard token.

I think the balance is fine, otherwise everyone would have über teams making the game rubbish for new players as they can't win.

Game works fine as it is, great fun and it's a free game!

Makes you want to quit does it?

Fine well bugger off then so we don't have to read you tantrum dribble on the forums!
  • Shuino
    Options
    Darklondon wrote:
    I got a few 3 stars from the tokens, I even got one the them - grey suit. From a standard token.

I think the balance is fine, otherwise everyone would have über teams making the game rubbish for new players as they can't win.

Game works fine as it is, great fun and it's a free game!

Makes you want to quit does it?

Fine well bugger off then so we don't have to read you tantrum dribble on the forums!

Well enjoy playing with C Storm, Thor, [Insert any 1 Star Hero] for the rest of the time you play this game.
  • RNG is RNG, like any other game. I have a 4 ability classic black widow from tokens and also go on strings of one stars.
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    4 ability? she has 4?! I had no idea.
  • Shuino wrote:
    Well enjoy playing with C Storm, Thor, [Insert any 1 Star Hero] for the rest of the time you play this game.

They are so popular now, because they were easily obtainable through mission and works well together, but with time players will have more diversified sets of covers and teams will start to evolve. In fact they already have, I have seen Daken+**Wolverine a lot in Lightning rounds.
    forgrim wrote:
    RNG is RNG, like any other game.

Words of wisdom icon_e_wink.gif I pulled couple ** and even one or two *** from standard booster and *** happened from heroic token as well (e.g. 3xThe Hood)
    forgrim wrote:
    I have a 4 ability classic black widow from tokens and also go on strings of one stars.
    Dninot wrote:
    4 ability? she has 4?! I had no idea.

I guess that's just bit unfortunate wording on forgrim's part, I assume he meant he got 4 covers in total and thus has 4 talent points on his ***Black Widow.
  • Shuino
    Options
    Shikao wrote:
    Shuino wrote:

They are so popular now, because they were easily obtainable through mission and works well together, but with time players will have more diversified sets of covers and teams will start to evolve. In fact they already have, I have seen Daken+**Wolverine a lot in Lightning rounds. .

Daken and Wolverine being Prologue rewards helps that some doesn't it?

I have played this game since release and I have put a ton of time into this game as well as little money. I have a least a dozen top 5 tournament finishes and have put $30 dollars into this game yet I have no covers to show for it besides what I have won from tournaments. The game now just feels to me at least, unless you pay you are stuck using C Storm & Thor since it's pretty much impossible to get 13 covers for any single 2 Star+ Hero when buying covers.
  • If it makes you feel any better I pulled 6 straight juggernaut green with standard tokens from lightning rounds the other day. I was starting to think the jugg tourney broke the rng.
  • Shuino
    Options
    Ranzera wrote:
    If it makes you feel any better I pulled 6 straight juggernaut green with standard tokens from lightning rounds the other day. I was starting to think the jugg tourney broke the rng.

I pull various 1 Star Tokens all the time I just sell as I either have those Covers maxed or I don't want the hero lol