**** Sam Wilson (Captain America) ****

Comments

• hesjingixen
    hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    So......is it just 4*s from here on out?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    ShionSinX wrote:
    Iron Falcon, Iron Cap, iFalcon, Cap Fist, Falcon Fist?

It does really sound annoying, same way that cage completes IF but it's harder to counter, tho it's also slower and more dangerous on defense (for the AI) when player Loki is around.
    Loki no longer changes 'all'
    what?

I just checked my roster and Loki has not been stealth-nerfed.
  • He needs to respec from 355 to 535.

This guy looks like a soft counter to the the annoying Thing/DP combo.
  • Let the guessing game begin!

Hints:
    - One who flies
    - One who creates Protect Tiles

My hint: Has something in common with the previously released character - Deadpool.

Guy gave us one hint, linked to the new Deadpool. I say, someone else in XForce, my guess is Archangel. (agreed, that seems like a pretty weak Archangel)

But I just fell into that 7 day grind for a Jean Grey who is still useless to me with all her skills at rank one. They need a new way to get 4*s, maybe some kind of half week or week long Deadpool Daily (again, not daily). I'm not doing these ridiculous events anymore.
  • Dom22
    Dom22 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    This is a 4 *Captain American Variant ,of the Falcon variety.

Has something in common with Deadpool - Variant
    Flies - Falcon
    Protect tiles - Captain America

Captain America (Falcon) ****
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Dom22 wrote:
    This is a 4 *Captain American Variant ,of the Falcon variety.

Has something in common with Deadpool - Variant
    Flies - Falcon
    Protect tiles - Captain America

Captain America (Falcon) ****

The "thing" in common with Deadpool are their surnames.
    Sam and Wade Wilson. icon_razz.gif
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    Updated thread with Sam's information!
  • Gonna say what we're all thinking: Falcon PAWNCH!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 5: Deals 7346 damage, plus 1109 for every friendly Protect tile.

pair him PX and Devil Dino.. PX putting out tiles for ever little move dino makes, added to SWCA's tiles, wonder what the max damage on this bad boy is.
  • Gagutz
    Gagutz Posts: 104
    Does anyone know yet if this will be a 4 day or 7 day PVE event??
  • Gagutz wrote:
    Does anyone know yet if this will be a 4 day or 7 day PVE event??

I think Unstable Iso is a 3 day event. Definately not 7.
  • CrookedKnight
    Now that we've acknowledged the obvious, one burning question remains: Can he coexist with another Captain America?
  • Now that we've acknowledged the obvious, one burning question remains: Can he coexist with another Captain America?
    according to the forums only 1 is allowed to have mjolnir, I mean the shield, so they can't fight together
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    I think whether you can use him with Captain America is answered by the name.... it's Sam Wilson (Captain America), so we should be able to use him with Captain America. We should also be able to use him as Falcon.

If you think about it, the multiple character use is tied to that first name... Captain America (Steve Rogers), Captain America (Modern); Iron Man (Hulkbuster), Iron Man (Model 40), etc.

If they had named him Falcon (Sam Wilson), we wouldn't be able to use him with Falcon; if they had named him Captain America (Sam Wilson) the other Caps would be blocked.
  • teknofyl
    teknofyl Posts: 80
    I think whether you can use him with Captain America is answered by the name.... it's Sam Wilson (Captain America), so we should be able to use him with Captain America. We should also be able to use him as Falcon.

If you think about it, the multiple character use is tied to that first name... Captain America (Steve Rogers), Captain America (Modern); Iron Man (Hulkbuster), Iron Man (Model 40), etc.

If they had named him Falcon (Sam Wilson), we wouldn't be able to use him with Falcon; if they had named him Captain America (Sam Wilson) the other Caps would be blocked.

We'll see about that, but it would make no sense to be able to use him with Falcon. It's the same person. If two people can't wield the same hammer, how the HELL can the same (non-Madrox) human be on the same team twice? As to whether the shield is a barrier, well... my money is on that being a "yes."

I don't think he can be used with 2/3* Cap or 3* Falcon.
  • CrookedKnight
    Well, if we're going by flavor to block him from working with Cap, bear in mind that 3* Cap doesn't use the vibranium shield.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    You can use both Sam Wilson and Steve Rogers at the same time. We're actually going to be flipping up the names for both characters so that this is less confusing. While there has been only one Mjolnir, Cap has used numerous shields throughout his career.

CapA_CapF_CapM.png
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    Now that we've acknowledged the obvious, one burning question remains: Can he coexist with another Captain America?
    according to the forums only 1 is allowed to have mjolnir, I mean the shield, so they can't fight together
    ^^
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    IceIX wrote:
    You can use both Sam Wilson and Steve Rogers at the same time. We're actually going to be flipping up the names for both characters so that this is less confusing. While there has been only one Mjolnir, Cap has used numerous shields throughout his career.

CapA_CapF_CapM.png

What is three star captain Americas name changing to? Or is that the same? It'd just seem strange being Steve Rodgers (Steve Rodgers) lol.
    I'd probably get used to it, a I think there's another character like that but I cannot remember.

Edit: I was thinking of captain marvel but her second part is obviously Ms marvel so I was mistaken, apologies.