PVE: Enemy of the State (August 13-21)

lukewin
lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
jffdougan wrote:
End times (Central Daylight Time):
Thursday, 20 August, 6:00 AM / 11:00 AM / 4:00 PM / 10:00 PM / 1:00 AM on August 21

Powered Up
:star:star.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_nickfury.png Nick Fury (essential) icon_deadpool.png Deadpool (new) icon_jeangrey.png Jean Grey (new) icon_professorx.png Professor X icon_ironman.png Iron Man

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_daredevil.png Daredevil (essential) icon_blade.png Blade icon_hood.png Hood icon_psylocke.png Psylocke icon_ragnarok.png Ragnarok icon_thor.png Thor

star.pngstar.png
icon_blackwidow.png Black Widow (essential) icon_wolverine.png Wolverine (essential?) icon_humantorch.png Human Torch icon_ms_marvel.png Captain Marvel

star.png
icon_hawkeye.png Hawkeye icon_storm.png Storm

Progression awards:
100: cardpack.png (standard)
500: 100 iso8.png
1000: rainbow damage boost
2500: healthpack.png
5300: rainbow AP stockpile
8800: 250 iso8.png
13100: icon_humantorch.png Human Torch greenflag.png
17900: 250 iso8.png
23200: cardpack.png (event)
28900: 250 iso8.png
35100: icon_blackwidow.png Black Widow blueflag.png
41700: 500 iso8.png
48700: 50 imcoin.png
56000: 1000 iso8.png
63700: icon_ms_marvel.png Captain Marvel yellowflag.png
71700: 500 iso8.png
80000: icon_daredevil.png Daredevil redflag.png

Placement rewards:
1-2: : icon_professorx.png Professor X purpleflag.png + rewards for 3-10
3-10: icon_cyclops.png Cyclops yellowflag.pngredflag.pngblackflag.png , 3000 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png
11-20: icon_cyclops.png Cyclops redflag.pngblackflag.png , 3000 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png
21-50: icon_cyclops.png Cyclops redflag.pngblackflag.png , 2500 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png
51-100: icon_cyclops.png Cyclops blackflag.png, 2000 iso8.png , 50 imcoin.png
101-150: icon_cyclops.png Cyclops blackflag.png, 1500 iso8.png , 50 imcoin.png
151-200: icon_thor.png Thor greenflag.png, 1500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
201-300: icon_thor.png Thor greenflag.png, 1000 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
301-400: icon_thor.png Thor greenflag.png, 500 iso8.png
401-500: cardpack.png (standard) x 3, 250 iso8.png
501-600: cardpack.png (standard) x 2, 250 iso8.png
601-800: cardpack.png (standard) , 250 iso8.png
801-1000: 250 iso8.png

Alliance rewards:
1-2: icon_cyclops.png Cyclops blackflag.png, 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png
3-10: icon_cyclops.png Cyclops blackflag.png, 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
11-25: icon_cyclops.png Cyclops blackflag.png, 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
26-50: icon_cyclops.png Cyclops blackflag.png, 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
51-100: icon_cyclops.png Cyclops blackflag.png, 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
101-250: 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500: 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000: 500 iso8.png
1001-10000: 250 iso8.png

Enemy of the state has significant number of subs, although I'm not positive it's a full 7. Be on the lookout for 48-hour subs. (I didn't keep track last time, and the PVE format guide has removed information as it's somewhat outdated.) I'll try to keep this updated as subs progress.

Update after launch: The opening survival wave (Something's Wrong) is repeatable, at least for now.
Update after SHIELD Base sub closes: Something's Wrong is no longer repeatable. The sub which unlocks Avengers Tower is also one-and-done.

Sub 1, SHIELD Base, is 48 hours.

Sub 2, Avengers Tower, is 24 hours. I /think/ the remaining subs will be 24 hours each. (Edit 7/12: no, I misread and it really was 24 hours.)

Sub 3, X- Mansion, is 24 hours.

Copied/pasted jffdougan's last EotS thread, made adjustments to numbers and characters.

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 2,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    thanks for running this and having the lame rewards.. Going to wait till 1 or 2 days left and try to find a new easy bracket......

Remember folks who are burned out on this game i would say very good chance a new person coming soon maybe after this event and who wants to play 2 events in a row

Taking a nice week off to get ready for the next 4 star (what is even nice i get teh entire week off cause season is over sunday)
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Thanks. My time is about to get cut /way/ back, starting a new teaching job with 4 preps.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    jffdougan wrote:
    Thanks. My time is about to get cut /way/ back, starting a new teaching job with 4 preps.

No problem. When you have the time, you can post. If not, I'll try to. It only takes a few minutes, so if anyone else feels like doing it, just hit Quote on the main, copy everything, paste in New Topic, and change what's different.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Glad to see a "break" as the season winds down. Hope to enjoy this casually and not feel like I'm being punished.
  • EotS again already? Didn't we just have this?

I don't really want to do a 7 day event at the moment, but as a 2* to 3* transitioner I may have to play this for Cyclops and the HP. DD progression won't hurt either.

Not going to worry about next week's 4*, if that's what it turns out to be.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was really hoping for a gauntlet for end of season, we just had EoTS
  • Seantw05
    Seantw05 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Malcrof wrote:
    Was really hoping for a gauntlet for end of season, we just had EoTS

I was hoping for the Gauntlet after EotS but now it's looking like the next 4* release will come after.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Agreed, the gauntlet would of been sweet. Don't really dig seven day events but I am in anyway. My Cyclops still needs the covers.

If I remember correctly this is only the second time Cyclops has been up in Pve. Reckon cage will follow soon also probably after yet another 4* release. Hope bullseye was not the last 3*.

Four stars still take ages for mere mortals to cover.
  • slidecage
    mr_X wrote:
    Agreed, the gauntlet would of been sweet. Don't really dig seven day events but I am in anyway. My Cyclops still needs the covers.

If I remember correctly this is only the second time Cyclops has been up in Pve. Reckon cage will follow soon also probably after yet another 4* release. Hope bullseye was not the last 3*.

if the pattern keeps up the first and 3rd thursday could be 4 stars and the rest 3 stars so i highly doubt they are done with 3 stars

i want 5 stars wooo
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wish the T150 was Cyclops Red instead of Black. I keep pulling Black covers, he's 2/4/5, the only two reds I have are from DDQ. I really don't feel like grinding for T50 but I definitely need the DD Red so we'll see. Hopefully the next event has Cyclops Red for progression.
  • I need the red covers too, have him at 1/2/4
    Gonna take some grinding thougg, because it seems alot of people want him as well
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    slidecage wrote:
    mr_X wrote:

if the pattern keeps up the first and 3rd thursday could be 4 stars and the rest 3 stars so i highly doubt they are done with 3 stars

i want 5 stars wooo

Yeah hopefully your right. Just seems to be 4* only releases at moment with the exception of new Spidey can't forget about him. 3* Bullseyes release was a while back. Not sure if I want 5* yet not even covered a 4*.

Anyway do agree Cyclops being one of the top ranked 3s is going to be a grindy one. Wish it we're not 7day. Hate 7day events.
  • Malcrof
    mr_X wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    mr_X wrote:

i want 5 stars wooo

Yeah hopefully your right. Just seems to be 4* only releases at moment with the exception of new Spidey can't forget about him. 3* Bullseyes release was a while back. Not sure if I want 5* yet not even covered a 4*.

Anyway do agree Cyclops being one of the top ranked 3s is going to be a grindy one. Wish it we're not 7day. Hate 7day events.

Token per sub as node reward, tokens for sub rewards, loads of iso.. i don't need placement, just hoping for something decent from the tokens.,
  • LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    I need the red Cyc cover as well, but might be tough to get into the Top 50 without having the Fury ESS. Wondering if I should grind for 7 days if my lack of Fury is going to keep me from getting t50 OR if I should take it easy and just get t150 and get the black cover?

What really sucks is Fury is my only missing 4* and of course the reward is a Cyc cover and not a Rags or QS.
  • Malcrof
    MrGaunt25 wrote:
    I need the red Cyc cover as well, but might be tough to get into the Top 50 without having the Fury ESS. Wondering if I should grind for 7 days if my lack of Fury is going to keep me from getting t50 OR if I should take it easy and just get t150 and get the black cover?

What really sucks is Fury is my only missing 4* and of course the reward is a Cyc cover and not a Rags or QS.

i've made T10 in a story event without the 4* essential( i have them all now) so it is absolutely doable, especially since this is not a new release
  • xequalsy
    xequalsy Posts: 231
    Hmm, Malcrof comment about Cap America in another thread reminded me that this is the first EotS I've played since they nerfed winfinite. Sad since those mega survival nodes will be a bit tougher now. Also the highly scaled Gorgon nodes.
  • slidecage
    mr_X wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    mr_X wrote:

i want 5 stars wooo

people want cylops though for sure he would be one most had max.

mine right now is

4-5-3

as long as you have the needed 3 star you should make top 50 without any problems with the wave nodes given more then all of the others combine
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    xequalsy wrote:
    Hmm, Malcrof comment about Cap America in another thread reminded me that this is the first EotS I've played since they nerfed winfinite. Sad since those mega survival nodes will be a bit tougher now. Also the highly scaled Gorgon nodes.

My "king of survival nodes" team is Cage, SRCA, and Falcon. Bring Ares Onslaught team-ups if you've got'em.
  • lol @ people who think cyke is bad rewards....

but I'm not gonna bust my butt off for 7 days when I can get better results for 2 hours of PVP
    xequalsy wrote:

survival nodes are still child's play, throw in bullseye if you're a pro

**PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT** **PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT** **PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT**

Since you can get token rewards from nodes you can facebook share those, so if you're not facebook linked with your alliance, now would be the time. Holla.

**PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT** **PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT** **PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT**

finished up first subevent on my stream, blade makes the event go smooth as butta
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blade and Thor is a nice team here, goes well with all three essential characters.