MPQ Sneak Peek: Upcoming In August, 2015 *Updated 8/19

Comments

• woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    IceIX wrote:
    Updated OP with next buff set and Deadpool Daily set.

Little ask, but could we get the date of the last update added to the title? It would help bring more attention to it when updates are posted.

Thanks!
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    woopie wrote:
    Little ask, but could we get the date of the last update added to the title? It would help bring more attention to it when updates are posted.

Thanks!
    Done. Dunno why I didn't do that before.
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    IceIX wrote:
    woopie wrote:

Thanks!
    Done. Dunno why I didn't do that before.

Thanks Ice! Probably more concerned with content than title icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    this is exactly what I've been wanting to see. thank you for this info.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 2,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    on the weekly buffs maybe add the dates so people know what is what
  • IceIX
    slidecage wrote:
    Done.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    Done.

Aww, you took the fun out of the "name the next PVP" threads!

But i appreciate the dates on the buffed.

BTW whatever happened to forum contests?
  • IceIX
    Malcrof wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    Aww, you took the fun out of the "name the next PVP" threads!

But i appreciate the dates on the buffed.

BTW whatever happened to forum contests?
    Not sure. I'll ask David on Monday. He's out enjoying a long weekend today. And yeah, I should probably leave the name out for upcoming character Versus Tourneys. More fun that way. Ahh well. Next time, Gadget, next time!
  • I kinda feel bad asking here, but we are discussing scheduled stuff, and technically DDQ does have a rotating schedule on it's nodes...

Especially with Spider-Man coming up, causing a conflict with Bag-Man, any chance of having Bags, Hawkeye, and Storm removed from the first DDQ node so they don't lock out their counterparts?

Or is this something to chalk up to "Slot an extra 1 star" to correct on the player end?
  • Malcrof
    Haetron wrote:
    I kinda feel bad asking here, but we are discussing scheduled stuff, and technically DDQ does have a rotating schedule on it's nodes...

Especially with Spider-Man coming up, causing a conflict with Bag-Man, any chance of having Bags, Hawkeye, and Storm removed from the first DDQ node so they don't lock out their counterparts?

Or is this something to chalk up to "Slot an extra 1 star" to correct on the player end?

agree and disagree here.. unless you are very new to the game.. many 1*s can solo that node (IM35, Juggs) so.. it would be nice, but doubtful.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    Awesome Name! icon_deadpool.png Pool Party!
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    I dread to ask this for fear of a positive answer, but will that new 4* character be released in Enemy of State?
  • IceIX
    Pylgrim wrote:
    I dread to ask this for fear of a positive answer, but will that new 4* character be released in Enemy of State?
    Nope. This Enemy of the State is not a new character release run.
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    IceIX wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:

I might cry. Thank you.
    Laid back, fun event with loads of token rewards. I am happy!
  • IceIX wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:

EOS again... When is th next Gaunlet ?
  • My vote on the new 4* is Sam Wilson Captain America, just seems really obvious to me.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 2,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pylgrim wrote:

im guessing and this is a major GUESS

i would say the first and 3rd thursday of the month are 4 star releases?

July was and aug seems to be running that way

Enemy of state is that the wave nodes and that is a 7 day event right?

Thanks for adding those dates I highly doubt you will be able to but could you do this

AI
    UPCOMING PVE EVENTS
    Chapter 2 Heroic – Juggernaut
    Enemy of the State

put the required 3 behind the names - though i think that would be given out too much info. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another thing to keep in mind with the weekly boosts is that next week is off-season, which means the boosted characters will only affect a single competitive PvP, in this case Pool Party. Then it's the off-season events which have their own boosting. It's actually pretty smart of the devs to cram as many powerful characters as they can into that week to reduce their impact on competitive PvP. I think they did so at least for the last off-season week too, as I recall 4* Thor, X-force Wolverine and Iron Fist were all boosted that week and there was not much reason to play anything else.
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Why is this no longer stickied?
  • Malcrof
    JordonLee wrote:
    Why is this no longer stickied?

patch should be coming today, new thread for next updates will most likely come later.