Tips & Guides

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited August 2015 in ATPQ Tips & Guides
Got a helpful tip or guide for fellow Adventure Time Puzzle Quest players you'd like to share? This would be the place to post!

Comments

• Eliza
    Eliza Posts: 18
    My tip is I think it's good to have a healer in your team cause then yer don't gotta carry lots of heal potions and can carry other things instead
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Eliza wrote:
    My tip is I think it's good to have a healer in your team cause then yer don't gotta carry lots of heal potions and can carry other things instead

How do you equip and use potions?
  • JangoLore
    JangoLore Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Malcrof wrote:
    Eliza wrote:

How do you equip and use potions?

When you are "preparing for battle" tap the "Equip" button. Then drag and drop a potion onto the circle with a potion shaped outline. Once in game you can use the potion by tapping on it.
  • Dreamix
    Dreamix Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Hi everyone, I have done a lot of research on how to level up quickly and the best way to do so is to do Ice King & Princess Bubblegum Quest. Please take note, this works for Level 1-10 (1 round challenge) and 10-15 (2 round challenge) 15-20 (2-3 round challenge) 20-30 more.. (3 round challenge).

This theory isn't accurate but "whatever you believe is true is true!" - Dreamix

Hope this helps. Thank you! :)