Avengers Elite Training

Comments

• well he did pass me, he didnt shield silly
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    notreck wrote:
    well he did pass me, he didnt shield silly

I'm not entirely sure that Jacob or the other guy are cheating I just went back and forth with Jacob and ended up just riding his points up the chain in the Army of one. He Kept retaliating against me and I was quicker to the punch in beating his team up. Thanks for the free 30+ points a match Jacob

I am using a boosted

Punisher at 115
    Mag 141
    Spidey 141

Matches were about 30 to 45 sec a piece on I pad 2
  • russnou wrote:
    notreck wrote:

I'm not entirely sure that Jacob or the other guy are cheating I just went back and forth with Jacob and ended up just riding his points up the chain in the Army of one. He Kept retaliating against me and I was quicker to the punch in beating his team up. Thanks for the free 30+ points a match Jacob

I am using a boosted

Punisher at 115
    Mag 141
    Spidey 141

Probably because he was busy focusing on the other tournaments at the same time icon_e_wink.gif
  • jozier wrote:
    russnou wrote:
    notreck wrote:

I am using a boosted

Punisher at 115
    Mag 141
    Spidey 141

Probably because he was busy focusing on the other tournaments at the same time icon_e_wink.gif

True
  • notreck wrote:
    >take out polkio not because he was easiest, but because he's been complaining
    >get no retaliations because you timed it to pve
    >get hammered above 500 by DC (for like the 6th time ugh muh team)
    >shield
    >get doctored results posted

Don't get your comment dude... I don't complain .... I don't give a sh.t about rewards ... I achieved all in this game. I am honest and just I don't like cheating
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    russnou wrote:
    notreck wrote:

I am using a boosted

Punisher at 115
    Mag 141
    Spidey 141

I think that's a large part of it, though. It wouldn't be the correct thing for jacobpc or thereck to keep on retaliating with you. There isn't a point. If somebody is good enough to make a run for the top, getting 7 points (or whatever) a match would only make sense if skipping fights is the only thing that slows them down.

While I'm not convinced that there is some damage or health hack going on, it could very well be that they are just playing matches at super-speed and winning that way.
  • Anyone wish to make alliances in this tourney as in no hitting each other unless you have to

pvp is russnout
  • Nemek
    Polkio wrote:
    notreck wrote:
    >shield

Don't get your comment dude... I don't complain .... I don't give a sh.t about rewards ... I achieved all in this game. I am honest and just I don't like cheating

For anybody that doesn't catch it, he's saying he's thereck.

(DC is referring to player DCisBetter, who I've never seen before today and is doing rather well in the tourney.)
  • Nemek wrote:
    russnou wrote:
    notreck wrote:

I am using a boosted

Punisher at 115
    Mag 141
    Spidey 141

I think that's a large part of it, though. It wouldn't be the correct thing for jacobpc or thereck to keep on retaliating with you. There isn't a point. If somebody is good enough to make a run for the top, getting 7 points (or whatever) a match would only make sense if skipping fights is the only thing that slows them down.

While I'm not convinced that there is some damage or health hack going on, it could very well be that they are just playing matches at super-speed and winning that way.

True I never like to use boost so I pick my fights wisely. If I did not care then yes I can see winning 10 matches in 10 min or less
  • Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the secret is just that those two guys are very fast at buying boosts. That's always been the bottleneck for me when I need to make a run at a certain rating.
  • Look. jacobpc & thereck may not be cheating now, but everything they gained they gained by cheating. All those covers they "won" are allowing them to compete in these types of tournaments. So Eff-Yew-See-Kay 'em. Dirty bahstids.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    notreck wrote:
    >shield

For anybody that doesn't catch it, he's saying he's thereck.

(DC is referring to player DCisBetter, who I've never seen before today and is doing rather well in the tourney.)

thx Namek
  • Howler wrote:
    Look. jacobpc & thereck may not be cheating now, but everything they gained they gained by cheating. All those covers they "won" are allowing them to compete in these types of tournaments. So Eff-Yew-See-Kay 'em. Dirty bahstids.

Has anyone asked of the work for D3P that would be total Horse dodo if they did
  • Phantron wrote:
    Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the secret is just that those two guys are very fast at buying boosts. That's always been the bottleneck for me when I need to make a run at a certain rating.

The issue is that there are built in bottlenecks that they seem to get around. They manage to defeat you 2-3 times during a 1 battle span.

That means they:

Find you in the MMR
    Buy boosts/wait for boosts to activate
    Finish match
    Find you in MMR
    Buy boosts/wait for boosts to activate
    Finish match

etc.

All before you can complete one match. I'm not the only one that's come out of a retaliation with jacobpc or thereck to see two losses to them in that same time frame. I have a good team. I beat teams quickly. I simply cannot keep up.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phantron wrote:
    Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the secret is just that those two guys are very fast at buying boosts. That's always been the bottleneck for me when I need to make a run at a certain rating.
    I could see getting luck and having the occasional 30 second rounds, but being able to consistently churn them out for 20 minutes at a time, non-stop? Seems a little sketchy.

Like I said, one time I was skipping through people trying to find a match worth more than 20, and jacobpc hit me twice within under half a dozen skips.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    thereck has got 90lvl Spidey 100 IM40 (recharge at 6ap - only red ap gained) and 128 hulk (5level at black)
    30 seconds win with boost against over 8k life hulk... how ? icon_e_smile.gif
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anyone bought the Avengers cover or Avengers 5-Pack with HP? Is it in the shop without any daily discount (cos I'm only seeing 400HP for a single random cover and 2000HP for the 5-pack)?
  • Nemek
    Polkio wrote:
    thereck has got 90lvl Spidey 100 IM40 (recharge at 6ap - only red ap gained) and 128 hulk (5level at black)

Takes almost as long for the recharge animation to finish.
  • So notreck = thereck? makes sense
  • Nemek wrote:
    Polkio wrote:

Takes almost as long for the recharge animation to finish.

Lol. I wish I could shorten or cut out the animations and do away with the pop-ups.