Avengers Elite Training

Comments

• It's a shame that a cheater might win this tournament.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Polkio wrote:

Jacobpc and thereck are just the obvious ones, too. I'm sure there are plenty more out there.

^person that beat me first sub and leading me by a couple hundred in main, starts his clears about 10-15min after mine finishes around the same time.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    Like I suspected in one topic

Frame rate issue : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2614

I think that refers to the "lag" issue.

Oh... probably you are right, but there is a post about "game speeding" viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2574

So probably he is using this super tactics. Why devs did not do something with him ???
  • holy **** is this tournament lumpy.

I only have access to 12 players it seems, even though everyone is between 250-350 for the most part. I got up to 330 and then lost 120 points inbetween 2 matches. trying to grind up to 350 and shield but it's like impossible right now.

fun tournament though!

As upper field shielded up you'll get nowhere from that range, your only hope is to use shield at a high point before the retals hit.

Didn't you read the topic about shielded players are not offered for fight? So you other guys just shuffle the points around in circles.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmm... so I don't see people placing in the top 30 (which would let you break even when considering shields) without a maxed 3* roster, so I'm sitting this one out. Seems too competitive for my fledgling 3* roster right now, so good luck all!
  • This just doesn't hold much appeal to me, especially with the way matchmaking is right now.
  • KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    jozier wrote:
    The speed at which he climbed up to the top alone is suspect. He gained about 300 points in half an hour. Come on!

I would imagine it's multiple people using the same account on different devices at the same time.
  • 300 HP to enter? Break-even point is top 100? No progression rewards? No bracket division?

Heh heh heh heh heh heh no.
  • jozier wrote:
    The speed at which he climbed up to the top alone is suspect. He gained about 300 points in half an hour. Come on!

I would imagine it's multiple people using the same account on different devices at the same time.

Didn't think of that before, but if you build a bot to play for you and run it multiple times synchronously.....
  • everyone clearing their pve? no retaliations? dont mind if do
  • Another super master thereck (please all don't use capital letters in those nick names, they did not deserve it)

he beat me at 433
    433 to 455 25 sec
    455 to 469 50 sec
    469 to 486 1min 45 (maybe he was distracted about something)
    then disaster ... he drop to 451 then he move up to 470
    470 to 486 30 sec
    486 to 498 30 sec and shield

Another "master" of this game...
  • Email mobile support in the bug forum about them. If they get enough complaints they will examine them and see that they are cheating.
  • The two people most suspect of cheating are taking first and second in this tourney. What a disgrace.
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    (I think this tourney was made to weed out certain people icon_e_wink.gif )
  • Just like the tour de france, winner is always cheating.
  • KillStormFirst
    Microtom wrote:
    jozier wrote:

Didn't think of that before, but if you build a bot to play for you and run it multiple times synchronously.....

...wouldn't it be easier to just ask a friend to play along instead of building a bot? icon_neutral.gif
  • >take out polkio not because he was easiest, but because he's been complaining
    >get no retaliations because you timed it to pve
    >get hammered above 500 by DC (for like the 6th time ugh muh team)
    >shield
    >get doctored results posted
  • >get passed by zukus within minutes, omg mah feels
  • KillStormFirst
    Polkio wrote:
    Another super master thereck (please all don't use capital letters in those nick names, they did not deserve it)

he beat me at 433
    433 to 455 25 sec
    455 to 469 50 sec
    469 to 486 1min 45 (maybe he was distracted about something)
    then disaster ... he drop to 451 then he move up to 470
    470 to 486 30 sec
    486 to 498 30 sec and shield

Another "master" of this game...

I whipped his **** like 5-6 times in a row using boosts and timing it since I read about this dude here before I actually had the pleasure of seeing his team in action... Not impressed. I stand by my previous statement... -->
    jozier wrote:

• oh my team, it's horrible, there is no way I'm going to be in 2nd, I'm going to middle of the night sneak my way to top 10