Incorrect crafted item number

I crafted 4 shakes, after using one it said 3x. I used another one and then all were gone. Seeing as they're 50 coins a piece, I think I need some compensation.

Comments

• The same thing is happening to me. I'm losing crafted items and earned items. Trying to level up characters and can't without stupid bug milk, which I should have at least 5 of but have 1. So frustrating.
  • This is the most consistent (and ANNOYING) bug that I've encountered. It seems that any time the number of items change (you craft something, use something, recieve something... ect) at least a couple of items get "lost." Sometime my inventory will also change after closing/opening the game.

Example: I completed a battle. I received...
    +40 Magic Dust
    +50 Magic Dust
    +10 Hero Coins
    +1 Feel Good Potion
    +1 Everything Empanada
    +1 Vial of Cyclops Tears
    +2 Bug Milk
    +2 Heated Salt Crystal
    +2 Crystal Gem Apple
    +1 Crystal Gem Apple
    +1 Chum
    +2 Used Bandage
    +2 Smelling Sock
    +2 Bag of All Spices
    ...not bad, right? Unfortunately when I examined my inventory I found that
    -I did not receive 1 Vial of Cyclops Tears (I had 8 previously, total still 8)
    -Instead of gaining 3 Crystal Gem Apples I had lost 2 (had 9 previously, new total 7)
    -Did not receive 1 Chum (had 8, total still 8)
    -Did not receive 2 Used Bandage (had 9, total still 9)
    -Instead of gaining 2 Smelling Sock I lost 6! (had 10 previously, new total 4)

Fortunately, I did receive the Magic Dust and Hero Coins- For a couple of hours last night I was consistently not gaining Hero Coins which was way worse than any crafting material discrepancy.

I really hope this gets fixed soon... it's really discouraging to win a reward and then find out you've actually LOST items instead.
  • Same here. And now all my crafted items only show up on the crafting screen, I can't use a single one of them or equip anything!