Stuck at trying to load

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in ATPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
Downloaded and installed the game, after a brief unable to connect, it is now sitting at Rebuilding the Treehouse (1%), for about 5 minutes now...

any ideas?

Comments

• Turing
    Turing Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I'm pretty sure it's a display issue. Give it a while, and it'll reach 1%. Give it another while, and it'll finish.
  • Malcrof
    Turing wrote:
    I'm pretty sure it's a display issue. Give it a while, and it'll reach 1%. Give it another while, and it'll finish.

it did eventually, then went to a dual color grey/black screen and sat there.. it has yet to load.
  • Turing
    Turing Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Malcrof wrote:
    Turing wrote:

it did eventually, then went to a dual color grey/black screen and sat there.. it has yet to load.

Yeah, it has to load the assets after that.
  • Malcrof
    Turing wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    Turing wrote:

Yeah, it has to load the assets after that.

thank you, trying again now, will give it more time
  • Malcrof
    20 minutes, i gave up, will try again later.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Malcrof wrote:

Hi, We did hear of an issue outside of our control this morning affecting our servers. You may have been trying to download during this time. Please do try again.

Also, there is a known display issue with the loading time shown. The info shows as 0 to 1% when things are actually further along. I believe this bug has been fixed in the new version - or will be soon.
  • Malcrof
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Malcrof wrote:

Hi, We did hear of an issue outside of our control this morning affecting our servers. You may have been trying to download during this time. Please do try again.

Also, there is a known display issue with the loading time shown. The info shows as 0 to 1% when things are actually further along. I believe this bug has been fixed in the new version - or will be soon.

Still the same thing, see the screenshot below, it never goes beyond this. I will try un-installing and re-installing. Thanks for the update!

v4eZMyK.jpg

EDIT: Went to un-install and saw there was an update to the app available.. uninstalled and doing a fresh install anyway.
  • Malcrof
    Same thing with the fresh install. I will let it sit for a little while to see if it moves past that blankish screen.

I do like the new loading screens though.. watching sunrise etc..

EDIT: ok, 10 minutes later, and still on that screen.

Stock Android 4.4.2 on a Z970, no root, if that helps any. Will try to load it on my tablet when i get home, see if i have better luck.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Malcrof wrote:
    Same thing with the fresh install.

Thanks for the info. Passing it along.
  • Malcrof
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Malcrof wrote:
    Same thing with the fresh install.

Thanks for the info. Passing it along.

Glad to help, tablet is lolipop, so hoping it will work on there.
  • Malcrof
    Worked just fine on the tablet, still unable to load on my phone.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof wrote:
    Worked just fine on the tablet, still unable to load on my phone.

Any ideas on what the problem might be?
  • Malcrof
    ok, even after the update, still no luck getting it to load on my phone.. it has more than enough Ram, and the Play store says it should be fine.. nothing but that same old dual tone screen.

At least it is working on my tablet, but that means it won't get too much play time.. i am enjoying it though.
  • I'm having the same issue with the same phone... I would love to play the game and can not afford to buy another device. There have to be a way to fix this problem. Please and thank you.
  • I also have the black/grey screen. Started with the update for me. I couldn't get my account to load before that (see my other thread) and this is yet another issue on top of it. Haven't been able to play for days and no response yet from customer service on my ticket.
  • yep same here and i know its gonna take around 1month to fix it have funn
  • ElectroBlast
    ElectroBlast Posts: 52 Match Maker
    I also have the black/grey screen. Started with the update for me. I couldn't get my account to load before that (see my other thread) and this is yet another issue on top of it. Haven't been able to play for days and no response yet from customer service on my ticket.

Can you let me know if the issue has been resolved?