On Setup: Name/B-day rules?

IReallyHatePVP
IReallyHatePVP Posts: 254
OK, tried setting up ATPQ on my Galaxy Note 3. When prompted to input Name and Birthday, the Accept button doesn't trigger/Illuminate.

So what are the Profile set-up rules, red names? I already know spaces are not allowed(won't even enter into the field!), but what other unknown rule(s) could I be breaking to prevent the profile setup?

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    When prompted to input Name and Birthday, the Accept button doesn't trigger/Illuminate.

So what are the Profile set-up rules, red names? I already know spaces are not allowed(won't even enter into the field!), but what other unknown rule(s) could I be breaking to prevent the profile setup?

Enter player name then Day, Month, and Year of birth. You may be putting in the month before the day? However, we are currently working on a new version that should be easier to use.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

Enter player name then Day, Month, and Year of birth. You may be putting in the month before the day? However, we are currently working on a new version that should be easier to use.

Day, Month, Year is the proper format though!