Empty Roster

Turing
Turing Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
I was loading the game and, on the loading screen, I got a message saying my save file was lost, recommended I should use online backup from the options menu, and said a new one would be created automatically for me. Then the game closed.

Not really a problem for me since I actually wanted to wipe my game and start fresh, due to some bad pickle-cashing decisions I made.

When I restarted the game, it asked me for a name and birth date again, as I would have expected. However, my roster is now completely empty. Finn and Jake are nowhere to be found, and I can't play any of the quests because of that.

I'll probably uninstall and reinstall tonight when I have wi-fi access and hope that fixes it.

Comments

• Turing
    Turing Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Update:

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and this time it let me play the tutorial again and I had Finn and Jake back.

Before reinstalling, I got the "Save File Lost" message again. Both times this has happened, it has been in a place where I have flaky internet access, so it may have something to do with that.