Find A Bug?

Comments

• Turing
    Turing Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    On the Tourney screen, the number of Hero Coins is displayed to the left of where it should be, right on top of the Hero Coin icon. I'm using the Android version.
  • Turing wrote:
    On the Tourney screen, the number of Hero Coins is displayed to the left of where it should be, right on top of the Hero Coin icon. I'm using the Android version.
    I'm seeing the same thing, on the iPhone version.
  • I'm having the same issue with Tourney screen being stuck at before the tiles drop. Playing Android 5.0. I would send a ticket through the game, but it tells me that my message can't be delivered and to try again. So, I would also like to submit a ticket on the ticket submitting procedure.
  • update..switching back to battery save mode apparently solved this problem. I had to switch to high resolution mode to be able to avoid lock-up during regular quests.
  • Ghostextechnica
    Ghostextechnica Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    I just got a level 5 silver Ricardo from one of my pickles but when I viewed it in my roster it was bronze and level 1.

When I first started playing I swore this happened with another character - I thought I got a silver but it was bronze in my roster. I dismissed it that time as a mistake - but it just happened again!

- iPhone 6 - latest version of iOS.
  • I had a very nice account with two 30 lvl characters and one 46 lvl character, but yesterday, when I wanted to open this game there was a error message like " Check your connection to server, and we will make for your new account". Firstly I didn't recognise this, but after I wanted to login again and where was nothing from my original account. No characters, no items, no gold or dust. I tried to connect with facebook, because my original account was connected with it, but it didn't work. Can you somehow solve thia problem? Because you can underestand, that it is very hard and boring to complete all quests again.
    Hope for the answer,
    Telehus
  • Just tried to play and my account and progress was lost apparently. Now I have to completely restart?
  • Hi, I noticed that Earl of Lemongrab doesn't have a "taking damage" animation, both on my cel (Android) and my bf's cel (iPhone) And every time Flame Princess or some Fire area damages him the game just crash.
    Also I was able to use just 2 itens per play. For exemple, I have more than 20 milkshakes, and when I use 2 on a character all that stack just disappears... I need to close the game and open it again to be able to see and use it again... Now it says I don't have any food or potion, but if I go to the crafting area a can see I still have a lot of itens that I'm not being able to use...
    Help please.
  • I just got a level 5 silver Ricardo from one of my pickles but when I viewed it in my roster it was bronze and level 1.

When I first started playing I swore this happened with another character - I thought I got a silver but it was bronze in my roster. I dismissed it that time as a mistake - but it just happened again!

- iPhone 6 - latest version of iOS.

It happens to me all the time too!

- Android KitKat
  • Ghostextechnica
    Ghostextechnica Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Just logged in and all my food is suddenly gone. I had potions and revive bread and muffins and now my inventory is empty.

iPhone 6 - ios8.4
  • A few bugs I am seeing

Jake is not healing properly with princess bubble gum's heal

Not sure if when active member dies, if roster member is suppose to become active, but it's not working

The level up milk shake does not work on princes bubble gum, she grays out then nothing happens

Jakes bronze ability seems lack luster, doesn't reflect much and isn't an actual taunt, turns him into a cactus though, which is awesomeness

The ticketing system isn't working

Can't use a pickle to roll for a free toon.
  • as soon as i made it to flame princess's quests i have been unable to use items or equip potions / trinkets . I play on kindle fire hd . When i check my inventory i have multiple items i can use but on the prepare screen under potions and under trinkets it says i have none and it shows a gold star jake in the info.
  • After I win a battle with a character lvl 99 on a quest my game freezes
  • same issue for me at the moment. Not showing any Food or Trinkets but when i'm in the crafting menu i can see that i have multiple usable objects.
  • Bug: When using a pickle prize or Magic Dust to wish new recruits you are not rewarded with the following. ..

1 Sack of Magic Dust quantity 75-200

Typically the reward screen will display the following:

1 New Recruit
    3 or more random items

You can plainly see the reward on screen but your magic dust total never increases. This sometimes happens with random treasures or sacks on quest maps.

Basically we're all missing out on a lot of sweet loot.

Copied info from game settings screen:
    Version: 1.4.500555
    Player Name: Saeluilos
    Player ID: b107a504-88a5-49ae-8070-0516383ac33e
    Client ID: 67136efe-5aae-41f7-b4a3-45f0da5102fa
    Device Model: samsung SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
    Device OS: Android OS 4.4.2 / API-19 (KOT49H/I747UCUFNJ1)
    Total RAM: 1580
  • Saeluilos wrote:
    Bug: When using a pickle prize or Magic Dust to wish new recruits you are not rewarded with the following. ..

Typically the reward screen will display the following:

1 New Recruit
    3 or more random items

You can plainly see the reward on screen but your magic dust total never increases. This sometimes happens with random treasures or sacks on quest maps.

Basically we're all missing out on a lot of sweet loot.

Copied info from game settings screen:
    Version: 1.4.500555
    Player Name: Saeluilos
    Player ID: b107a504-88a5-49ae-8070-0516383ac33e
    Client ID: 67136efe-5aae-41f7-b4a3-45f0da5102fa
    Device Model: samsung SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
    Device OS: Android OS 4.4.2 / API-19 (KOT49H/I747UCUFNJ1)
    Total RAM: 1580

I'm saving my Magic Dust until this bug is fixed... (I hope it won't take too long)
  • Similar issue with wishes...not receiving gold or dust.

Other issues...healing. Sometimes a potion will be used but not actually heal a character. Some healing powers also don't heal at times (flambe, Jake).

Bemo has some issues with the swap power. I have it leveled to rank 3, and at times it will cause the game to stall and require a restart. The touch with the same move is too sensitive and will register as a swipe instead of a tap.
  • viewtopic.php?f=25&t=31835

Here's my topic with the bug, can't equip food or potions, also a lot of player have the same problem
  • Two more bugs I've noticed:

1) When you sell a character for Hero Coins, you receive zero Hero Coins. The character you sold is still gone, and you got nothing at all for it.

2) When you are Questing, you may sometimes receive a reward for "Hero Coins" at the reward screen -- with no number next to it. You receive no Hero Coins for this, either.

C'mon. Character slots are still so expensive, and we can't even earn Hero Coins when the game is telling us we are? AND no one ever got any rewards from the Tournament, and now that mode isn't even playable. Not enjoying this.
  • icedzed wrote:
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=31835

Here's my topic with the bug, can't equip food or potions, also a lot of player have the same problem
    All this bug have been fixed?