Find A Bug?

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited February 2016 in ATPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
Hi ATPQ players!

If you have encountered a bug please let us know. Posting here to grab advice from fellow players can be helpful and you'll also want to open a ticket with Customer Support here:

http://www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support

(Please make sure and select Adventure Time Puzzle Quest from the drop-down menu).

Thanks!

Comments

• Bug: sometimes a dead character revives, but as soon as I make a match the game hangs.

Also, is there a use for duplicate characters like in marvel pq?
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Bug: sometimes a dead character revives, but as soon as I make a match the game hangs.

Also, is there a use for duplicate characters like in marvel pq?

Hi,

This bug should be fixed now.

With duplicate characters, you can sell them for Magic Dust or hang onto them to use when needed later. For example, you may need to use Princess Bubblegum, but she is currently knocked out. You can then use your second Princess Bubblegum who is all healed up and ready to go.
  • I encountered the issue again today (on the bonus level of the first quest) and I have the latest version in the play store.

Also, roughly how many critters on that first bonus level? I didn't keep count, but there seemed to be a steady stream... each time I killed something there was a replacement.

Thanks for the prompt response!
  • SilverHawk
    SilverHawk Posts: 41
    I encountered the issue again today (on the bonus level of the first quest) and I have the latest version in the play store.

Also, roughly how many critters on that first bonus level? I didn't keep count, but there seemed to be a steady stream... each time I killed something there was a replacement.

Thanks for the prompt response!

Hi KarmanMonkey,

We are checking with the team on this. Could you let us know which device and OS version you are on? We recommend you putting a customer ticket if you haven't done so.

About the bonus round, there's an average of 12 enemies, however the later bonus levels will have 15.

Cheers,
  • I've just completed the first boss level (spider dude), but the game will not allow me to redeem my pickle token for a Wish (new character). There is no way to back out of this screen without resetting the app.

SSIO8dS.jpg?1

wCbOwoF.jpg?1

9fd1JeE.png?1

This is frustrating. There's a hole in my heart and only Marceline the Vampire Queen can fill it.

EDIT: I just started a new game instead. The issue has resolved itself. For some reason the game originally took me to the 2* Heroes page as shown in the images above. It now correctly takes me to the "monsters of Ooo" section. I recruited a little Scorpion dude whom I named Scorpy as a tribute to SeaLab 2021. Murphy Forever, Shanks never.
  • energythief
    energythief Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Same issue with the pickle as the post above me. I can't get the pickle to redeem so I can't start the second quest as it requires three characters.
  • My game is freezing a lot after I make a move during a match. The game keeps going (ie. characters remain animated, music continues etc.) but I am unable to select anything and cannot quit the match without force-closing the app. It is happening so frequently that I am unable to progress through any levels as I always encounter a freeze.
  • I'm having the same issue as Zero.

As well, when I collect the cyclops tears vial, it doesn't get into my crafting inventory.

Is there any way to restart the game?
  • SilverHawk
    SilverHawk Posts: 41
    ZeroVoid wrote:
    My game is freezing a lot after I make a move during a match. The game keeps going (ie. characters remain animated, music continues etc.) but I am unable to select anything and cannot quit the match without force-closing the app. It is happening so frequently that I am unable to progress through any levels as I always encounter a freeze.

Hi ZeroVoid, Alania,

Can you guys put in a customer service ticket (it's in the settings "gears" icon). We need to know which devices and what OS version you guys have so we can look into this.

Thank you!
  • Fitch
    Fitch Posts: 6
    bugs time
    Android, version 1.2
    1) tapping is terrible. Every time I tap, it registers as a drag. So on the overworld map, it's very hard to pick what level I want. Then, in-game, tapping just picks a random direction to move the gem. Trying to drag, a lot of times, it swaps in the wrong direction. I've had a ton of missed moves because of this

2) Like others reported, when I got my pickle from Spider boss, I got stuck and had to exit the game (dismiss from Recent Apps list)
    I got the pickle, went to my recruits menu, then the pop-up that says "recruits are not available until you are placed in your roster" - I clicked Wishes instead of anything else, which took me back to the wishes screen, but the pop-up remained and I couldn't do anything else
    http://i.imgur.com/BmrKys3.png
    I would expect the "back" button to dismiss any overlays/pop-ups

3) When I registered my account, it asked for birthday DD/MM/YYYY but in the U.S. it should be MM/DD/YYYY

wgtlk7r.png

this info can be gleaned from system preferences DateFormat class

4) the Row Destroyer help text was confusing
    RCgp8GF.png
    I didn't realize a Row Destroyer was also of a color and I was trying to figure out how to match multiple destroyers. Maybe the text could read
    When matched with the same color or destroyed, this tile will destroy the whole row
    or, you could call the tile "Yellow Row Destroyer" in this case

5) Reviving Jake with a life potion doesn't make him look any better, he still has the look that he's about to die even though his health meter was filled
    YnEDyST.png

6) when I first got Tiny, and he came onscreen before battle, his face (eyes and mouth) floated off to the right of his body. This didn't happen after the first time so I couldn't grab a screenshot.
  • Just downloaded the game on iPad 4, and I am frozen on the first battle against the rat, nothing seems to be loading?
  • Already submiited a support ticket, but I'm finding that rebooting the game takes me back to the tutorial again, even after I've chosen a name and birthday (on the menus) and already gone through the process of getting a new member and adding slots in the roster.

Crashing,which also occurred on the menus when selecting Quest also took me straight back to the tutorial :(
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Adamtfv wrote:
    Just downloaded the game on iPad 4, and I am frozen on the first battle against the rat, nothing seems to be loading?

Hi,

Did this continue or go away? It sounds like a temporary case where game assets may have still been downloading in the background.

Thanks for any additional info.
  • Turing
    Turing Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    The first time I loaded the game, the "Rebuilding the Treehouse" step only went from 0% to 1% and then continued. Now every time I load the game, I can see it go from 0% to 1%. Seems to me this is a display issue where you are forgetting to multiply by 100 to show the actual percentage (and instead showing 0% for anything between 0% and 49%, and then 1% for values 50% to 100%, due to rounding).
  • Fitch
    Fitch Posts: 6
    In Android v1.3, the touching of the screen is still wonky (samsung Note) in that if you tap and BARELY roll or move your fingertip, it registers that tap as a swipe. So tile swapping is unpredictable unless you attack the screen from an extreme direction. This is true for all menu items, etc, not just in-game

Also, was playing PvE, the level before Gold, and then the game board would load but not populate with a background, characters, rocks, etc. Killed app and reloaded and it was fine.

Finally, on that PvE level before Gold Reward,there are 3 characters (two Rats and Peppermint Butler) and a armored fist in the enemy preview. Then, when I went to play, I killed the first rat and another one showed up. So I killed Peppermint Butler, then another rat showed up. Killing that one just brought another one and I eventually lost. How do I know what to expect, how many enemies were there going to be? Is that deliberate?
  • Turing
    Turing Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I got Stinky with my first pickle, and its first ability is Taunting Plague, which is supposed to drain health. I would assume that the drained health would be given to the character that used it, but it's always going to the first character in my group. (I'm playing the Android version.)
  • RafaWise
    RafaWise Posts: 2
    Im on an infinite loading screen.. And before there was some error with my itens and game asked to contact admins for help
  • Kaeyne
    Kaeyne Posts: 68 Match Maker
    What is your policy on playing this game on multiple devices? So far I haven't seen an option do backup and restore a profile from my phone to my tablet.
  • Bug: Game doesn't start at all, stuck at "rebuilding tree house 0%"

Left it for 10 minutes with no prevail, no crash or anything just stuck at 0%. Internet connection is at 15mb/s via speed test app

I was looking forward to the game and I uninstalled it and reinstalled it 3 times so I would appreciate it if you could fix this.
  • Sometimes my party loses the ability to activate their fully charged abilities during a fight. I don't see any reason why this is happening. I'm playing on an Android phone .