Fantastically Fourgotten: The Wizard

Options
ronin_san
ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
edited July 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
The Wizard's a guy that just decided he'd fight the Human Torch; you know, no biggy. He's smart. He's resourceful. He's a jerk. And his hideous helmet guarantees he doesn't get a date.

I had ideas for just slandering this guy. "No People Skills", "Surrounded by Idiots", and "No no no no no!" were ideas I had for ability names. This guy's smart, but just lacking with interpersonal communication. I want him to be a bit of a gag. I mean come on. Look at that noggin. He's like a teenage boy, thinking he can pull off that mustache.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png The Wizard. 9250 HPs.
Fantastic_Four_Vol_1_148.jpg

purpleflag.png Delusional Genius. Passive.
47044133470290734.jpg
Wizard's ego gets in the way of his good fortune. Whenever he matches his colors, create a strike tile and grant the enemy one random AP.

yellowflag.png Pew Pew Lasers. 9 AP.
Fantastic_Four_Vol_1_130.jpg
Wizard uses his tech to destroy the battlefield. Deal x damage and drain one random AP from the enemy.

:redflag: Mental Anguish. Passive.
2236209-wizard_classic_figs_colour.jpg
Wizard uses his colossal helmet to hurt the enemy. Select a tile and mark it as a trap. Whenever tiles of that color are matched, deal damage to the enemy for every redtile.png AP in your team's pool. When the trap is located, wizard suffers feedback damage and is stunned one turn.

Comments

• GundamY
    GundamY Posts: 182
    Options
    aw man, you're totally giving my version of Shocker a run for his money when it comes to joke character movesets! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

although if you know how to play this version of the Wizard right, he can be quite the lethal joke character