Variant character poll?

Options
ronin_san
ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
edited July 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
Who'd you like to see revisited? Please add a comment below if I didn't mention your pick.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    God Doom, from the current Secret Wars.. Victor is holding the entire universe together with Dr. Strange, as a GOD, and i love it!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Technically Norman Osborne/Green Goblin is not in the game, playable anyway. So he really should not be in the variant character poll, more like a New Character poll.

icon_ironpatriot.png
  • ronin_san
    Options
    Technically Norman Osborne/Green Goblin is not in the game, playable anyway. So he really should not be in the variant character poll, more like a New Character poll.

icon_ironpatriot.png

That's fair. He's background character, though, so a glider variant is in order.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As Grimm pointed out in the other poll.. any of the 2099's would be awesome variants.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow, I was focused on symbiot Spiderman, I forgot Iron Spider and 2099. All of them world be good.

House of M Magneto would be interesting. Put him with Patch and get a weird formal dress team going.
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Options
    Original Moonstone (the devs love her, so I think she'd be fun to play)
    FF Shulkie
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options

icon_ironpatriot.png

I find it funny that there is an iron patriot symbol that you can use on the forums, yet he is not in the game.
  • cosm0naut
    cosm0naut Posts: 34
    Options
    How about Marvel Zombies versions of any of the characters we have already? Anyone? Seems like it would be easy to implement and would look awesome.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'd like to see Classic versions of Vision, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver - these MCU versions are horrible beyond belief. Scarlet Witch, in particular, looks like she's having a stroke.
  • ronin_san
    Options
    I'd like to see Classic versions of Vision, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver - these MCU versions are horrible beyond belief. Scarlet Witch, in particular, looks like she's having a stroke.

Eh, you are vastly wrong about Scarlet Witch. The others? Totally right.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Scarlet Witch
    came here just to observe.....

then I saw THIS!!!!

~~~~~
    on topic:
    post pics everyone!!!!!
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Anyone who does not say hulk, specially ww hulk should have to take a drug test. Please feel free to eat the complimentary poppy seed muffins while you wait.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Anyone who does not say hulk, specially ww hulk should have to take a drug test. Please feel free to eat the complimentary poppy seed muffins while you wait.
    i dunno what a world war hulk is so idc
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I voted Spidey, Hulk, and Goblin. We need a non-suck Spider-Man so badly it hurts. Hurts in the face.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I voted for Miles Morales and The Void, but as new characters instead of variants. Miles for the same reason that Kamala isn't a variant of Carol (they are 2 people who have used the same moniker), and The Void since he can exist separately from the Sentry and the two have fought physically multiple times.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Original Moonstone (the devs love her, so I think she'd be fun to play)