Kitty Pryde is the real deal

Options
ronin_san
ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
edited July 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
Buuut not my favorite character. Really. She's a living version of Vision done right. Need some reading material?

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3db8ir/respect_ultimate_kitty_pryde_marvel/

258057-20131-120170-1-x-men-kitty-pryde.jpg

star.pngstar.pngstar.png 7650 HPs

I'm not going to spec out a single character build with abilities on each side of intangible / hyperdense. Suffice it to say, she can hit like Luke Cage and passively dodge like Hawkeye's old Avoid. I see her being stealthy when intangible, and breaking faces ala Cage / Iron Fist when Hyperdense. There's a LOT to play with, given those abilities.

purpletile.png has to be the toggle. It should be an active/passive. While inactive, she passively negates match damage. That's the intangible. While active, she goes hyperdense and can break a face. She's done that to Iceman, a Sentinel, or worse.

yellowtile.png should be the big bangy attack when dense, and a special tile generator while intangible.

bluetile.png needs to be the AP steal while intangible. It should be a stun while hyperdense.

yellowflag.png

purpleflag.png

blueflag.png

you have my thoughts. You have a respect thread. GO.

Comments

• Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Unless something has been changed very recently, Kitty doesn't have the power to become hyperdense like Vision, though. She can phase to become intangible, but that's it.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    yah but this:

"Doop revealed that he had feelings for her and Kitty was disgusted by it at first but grew to like it and even kissed Doop in the lips once."

Too bad she is engaged to Star-Lord. btw, Star-Lord and Kitty Pryde #1 comes out on 7/22 is interested..