PVE: Enemy of the State (July 9-17)

Comments

• mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Wow this one is nasty. Forgot how hellish hells kitchen was.

Those survival waves are looking pretty good at the moment.
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    Last 2 subs are 24 hrs each as well.

This is a tough event to grind out. Between survival nodes, and the scaled Wolvie / Hand ninja levels.
  • nwman
    Dunno what was going on, but on the x-mansion sub, I just did the "bring the ruckus" node and upon completion it showed zeros for both scores on the result.... checked the enemy of the state main overall score and it seems I lost the 400 or so points from the node not registering!

This happened to me as well on of the nodes in the sub before hells kitchen.
  • nwman
    Chief270 wrote:
    Feeling this one. Sitting at #2 currently and thinking about stopping cold turkey. These 7 day long events are burnout drivers.

Lol, I'm bouncing from 2nd to 3rd and feel the exact same way, the 48 hour sub was the only nice part, the one day I didn't grind.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    When you join plays a huge factor. I got top 10 in the thing and should easily get top 10 in this pve. With 2 days 9 hours to go I only have 83K points and am ahead of #10 by a wopping 25K.

I haven't played optimal at all. Focused on the survival nodes mainly.
  • finished hell's kitchen on my stream if anyone wants to take a gander....no survival nodes icon_e_sad.gif
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Rewards are taking awhile for me after Hell's Kitchen. Hour so far and nothing came through. Anyone else?
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Azoic wrote:
    Rewards are taking awhile for me after Hell's Kitchen. Hour so far and nothing came through. Anyone else?

Same here for what it's worth.
  • NickHewitt12
    NickHewitt12 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Can anyone refresh my memory as to what specific nodes (if any are memorable) are in the last sub? I seem to remember the current one usually being the last, but I'm almost certainly mistaken.
  • mr_X
    Not 100% sure but seem to remember there is a solid ninja wave battle at the end. Called Triumph or something.

No rewards here either
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax wrote:
    Azoic wrote:

Same here for what it's worth.

That's why i came back to the forum tonight, so see if it was just me, nada so far for hells kitchen rewards
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Slice 3 here as well and no rewards either (sub ended over 2 hours ago). It's been quite a while since I've seen the rewards delayed this long.
    Can anyone refresh my memory as to what specific nodes (if any are memorable) are in the last sub? I seem to remember the current one usually being the last, but I'm almost certainly mistaken.

There are 4 waves nodes (1 is the Human Torch essential). Wolverine is back on our side while we rescue Elektra from the Hand. This sub seems a lot easier than the previous 2 and only lasts 24 hours.
  • Alliances?

Need a cray-cray grinder who's going to hit 145 K by the events end?

PM me by 2400 DST 15 JUL for a solid point shot in the arm.
  • mr_X
    Thought about turning soldier of fortune for a extra cover but not done it yet. If your in an earlier slice can you still merc once your slice ends.

Not going to catch the leaders but looking like a 3rd place. Seem to always get bracketed with cyborg grinders who don't sleep
  • Malcrof
    mr_X wrote:
    Thought about turning soldier of fortune for a extra cover but not done it yet. If your in an earlier slice can you still merc once your slice ends.

Not going to catch the leaders but looking like a 3rd place. Seem to always get bracketed with cyborg grinders who don't sleep

148.6k and barely #9.. my slice is rough. I will probably look to merc out, ends 5pm tomorrow for me.
  • Hey guys im looking for an alliance to give me t100 alliance rewards.
    Im sitting 190k at the moment with 2 full clears and a grind down left.
  • mgallop
    mgallop Posts: 120
    edited July 2015
    Seems all the hot merging action is happening in this thread. Currently at 177k, with a grind down and one more sub to go. Looking to merc for t100. PM me or mgallop on Line.

Edit: Found one
  • Malcrof
    over 160k with 1 day 3 hours to go, and no-one appears to be looking for mercs.. /sigh
  • Malcrof wrote:
    over 160k with 1 day 3 hours to go, and no-one appears to be looking for mercs.. /sigh
    don't need to merc since everyone's taking it ez since u can get an antman in 30 minutes.

Well, might need mercs once mercs start bloating placement.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mooooommm are we there yet??!!??!!!