Iso from Dupe Mission Rewards Scaled Based on Difficulty

Options
Presently, if you pull a duplicate reward from a mission (I call this "Consolation Iso", but I'm weird like that) on a "Trivial" mission that took 1 round to finish and cost your heroes zero health, you get the same 20iso that you would for playing through that "Impossible" mission again trying to get those precious rewards, at the expense of several minutes of gameplay and several damaged/downed heroes.
This makes no sense to me.

Instead of a flat 20 consolation iso reward, it would be nice if the amount of iso awarded for dupes scaled based on how difficult the level was to complete.

Purely for example: Consolation iso for "Trivial" missions is 10, "Normal" is 20, "Impossible" is 100.

Lowering the iso earned from Trivial missions also makes farming the H.A.M.M.E.R. missions overandoverandoverandoverandoverandoverandover a less productive use of time, which is a good thing for the game IMHO...monotony in the name of efficiency is still monotony.

Comments

• Problem is the "Trivial" designation is... wrong.

The HAMMER missions really are trivial -- the ones without a supervillain won't cause damage to heroes at all after a certain point.

The Dark Avengers mission "The Maggia" is also listed as Trivial for me. It's extremely difficult to do that one without taking damage, at least with heroes high enough level to make the damage non-deadly. I find the DA mission "Thor's Hammer" much easier... even though it's listed as Impossible.

But I fully agree that the awards should be different -- 10 ISO for HAMMER, 20 for Punisher/Venom, 30 for Oscorp, 40 for DA. It's still chump change, but at least it's (mostly) less chump change.

And while the point is supposed to be that you play PvP for spare ISO, the risk/reward for that with the way the matching system works just doesn't make sense. Play someone at (or above) your own level, severely damage your heroes, all to earn 70 ISO if you're unlucky? Or pick on someone lower level (if you get lucky w/ the match maker) and then pay for that by losing 10x as much points as you earned down the line. You didn't really want that next reward prize did you?
  • Great idea. I'm sure some math could be done behind the scenes to give out appropriate rewards based on level. Trying to get 50 hp from Ragnarok and getting 20 ISO hurts so bad.