How to Preview Adventure Time Puzzle Quest (ios)

How do I preview this game before its worldwide release?

You do not need a credit card. You just need to create a Philippines App Store Account. This takes 5 minutes.

A. Getting to the Philippines (from your couch)

1. Open iTunes on your computer
2. Go to the iTunes Store
4. Log out of your current account
5. Scroll to the bottom and click on the round flag icon in the lower-right corner
6. Change your region to the Philipines under the Asia Pacific region.

B. Creating your account without a credit card

1. Search for Adventure Time Puzzle Quest
2. Choose "Get."
3. When prompted to sign in, choose to create a new account
4. Fill in your fake info. Choose "None" under payment methods. This option will NOT appear if you try to create your account without attempting to download a free app/song/whatever.
5. Verify your e-mail address with Apple.

C. Installing on your iDevice

1. Open the App Store on your iDevice
2. Log out of your current account and log in to your new Philippines account. This will automatically switch you over to the Philippines iTunes store
3. Search for Adventure Time Puzzle Quest
4. Download
5. Play

You're gonna have to make up a fake Philippines address to get the job done. Wikipedia has examples of the correct format. I suggest cutting and pasting one of those into the information fields.

Have a mathematical time partying with Finn and Jake. Have a totes grooby time.

Comments

• ElectroBlast
    ElectroBlast Posts: 52 Match Maker
    I see that some of you sneaky snakes have found your way into our super secret lair of testing... any thoughts so far? Please pile on the feedback.
      What do you like / dislike? Who are your favorite characters? Favorite abilities? Thoughts on the differences between ATPQ and MPQ? If you've stopped playing... why?