This game needs more X-Factor: Havok

Options
ronin_san
ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
edited July 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
This guy's a monster. He could Chernobyl any city with a reactor, in a blink. And yet, Cyclops and he cancel each other out. So how do you make that happen in the game and still get him to function?!?! TEAM-UPS!!!!!

500px-X-Factor_Vol_1_117.jpg

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngHavok 9250 HPs (Secret Wars)

blackflag.png No more from you. 11 AP.
Havok unleashes a vicious attack, disintegrating enemies and scaring the battlefield. Deal (similar to Cyclops' blackflag.png ) caveat it is stronger if there are more yellow on the field.
inceneratesentinelva3.th.jpg

blueflag.png Change the fight. 7 AP.
Havok disintegrates the blues on the field, converting team-ups to yellowtile.png AP.
This is a 1:1 of Cyclops yellowflag.png .

hshieldwallka2.th.jpg

yellowflag.png On my Mark. 8 AP.
david-yardin-x-factor-no-233-cover-havok-polaris-longshot-shatterstar-siryn-and-m.jpg
This is a bit Chibi-Starlord, and a bit Kamala. Here's what I think would be amazing. He selects a tile. He destroys it and up to 7 more like it. He then places a loki-speed countdown.png tile, that decreases team abilities by 1 AP.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Love havoc, but if we are using him as the anti cyclopes, than he should be purpleflag.pngblueflag.pnggreenflag.png the exact colors clops doesn't use!

That being said, up the ap on blackflag.png since no self stun for the extra damage! 1 ap more should be fine!

blueflag.png yay a 3* yellow generator other than the miniscule 3 from thor!

yellowflag.png i was thinking more along the lines of a BIG board shake, think 2* mags red or blue, but at 3* level.. Havoc could punch a hole in a planet with enough energy!!

and as always, perfect cover selection!!
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The key to his yellow is that he is a team leader, albeit a destructively powerful one. I see him blazing a path and his team following his "go go go".
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ronin-san wrote:
    The key to his yellow is that he is a team leader, albeit a destructively powerful one. I see him blazing a path and his team following his "go go go".

Hmmm.. then maybe a little "avengers assemble" type thing... if we get some X-Factor people added.
  • Sullstar
    Sullstar Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    If you're going with something similar to Cyclops' black, have him opposite colours (said in a post above) and how about an attack that does extra damage if Cyclops is on either team. It's another way to add synergy and introduce links between characters
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Options
    Sullstar wrote:
    If you're going with something similar to Cyclops' black, have him opposite colours (said in a post above) and how about an attack that does extra damage if Cyclops is on either team. It's another way to add synergy and introduce links between characters

I thought they were 'immune' or something to each others powers....but I could be mistaken.