ISO-8 advice?

Options
Unknown
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
After placing well in a few tournaments I'm finding myself starved for ISO-8. I have classic Spidey and Punisher nowhere near my caps. Any advice?

Comments

• Yeggy
    Yeggy Posts: 81
    Options
    I am a very new player but to me it seems that the only place where you can get some ISO outside of Prologue is PVP.

So unless you can do some PvP in events or get it in the PvE go play SHIELD. If your opponents get too strong, put a weak team and lose a lot (called tanking I believe). Your rating will drop quickly, but it matters not, now you can start earning some ISO again, by feeding on weaklings like me. It gives 70/140 ISO-8. With enough games that gives you 105 per game WON on average.

As I said I am a very new player (8 days xD) but this seems the way to do it unless you have a better event where you can earn it. This tanking thing is pretty cheesy if you ask me, but with no other way to get ISO if you're active, you've gotta if you want to progress.
  • Lightning Rounds and PVE events (i.e. The Hunt) are generally the best sources of ISO. If those don't satisfy your appetite, just have to grind out any PVP.