Shocker (Classic) just for lulz

Options
GundamY
GundamY Posts: 182
edited July 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
Why don't we make some more star.png characters since I got a feeling that new players are sick and tired of terrible star.png characters like Yelena. I'll need to remind you guys that this is nothing too serious, just something from the back of my head and I can't stop chuckling if it happens for real.

http://orig05.deviantart.net/9c2c/f/2014/278/b/4/shocker_vs_spider_man_2099_by_hayley566-d81q4g6.jpg

Okay, moving onto the serious part. This is what I presume will be Shocker's cover and his movesets are below:

Shocker (Classic) star.png

AmazingSpider-Man046.jpg

Character Bio: Herman Schultz is a career criminal who, after several prison terms for robbery, built a battle suit that sent out shock waves to quickly open safes as well as give him a significant advantage over the New York police. During his first outing as the self-styled "Shocker" he ran into and defeated Spider-Man (Peter Parker), who became Schultz's nemesis.

The Shocker has severe confidence problems but came back to his original cocky, arrogant self, recently. He once had Spider-Man completely at his mercy but let him go. The Shocker's brief period of shakey confidence appears to be a thing of the past.

redflag.pngStop Mocking Me! - Passive
Schultz is tired and sick of both enemies and allies for not taking him seriously, so he decides to take matters in his own hands and use his gauntlets to prove them wrong for messing with The Shocker. Create a random Tile with 35 strength every time Shocker takes damage.
Level 2 - Create a random tile with 40 strength.
Level 3 - Create 2 random tiles with 50 strength.
Level 4 - Create 3 random tiles with 60 strength.
Level 5 - Create 4 random tiles with 75 strength.
Level Max - Create 4 random tiles with 100 strength.

yellowflag.pngVibro-Smashers - 6 AP
Shocker's gauntlets create a series of rapid-succession high-pressure air blasts that result in a series of powerful impacts. Select a tile that will destroys tiles 2x2, but does not generate AP. Inflict 100 damage
Level 2 - Select a tile that will be destroyed 2x2, but does not gain AP. Inflict 250 damage.
Level 3 - Select a tile that will be destroyed 3x3, but does not gain AP. Inflict 400 damage.
Level 4 - Select 2 tiles that will be destroyed 3x3, but does not gain AP. Inflict 500 damage.
Level 5 - Select 2 tiles that will be destroyed 4x4 and gain AP for each tile destroyed. Inflict 600 damage.
Level Max - Select 2 tiles that will be destroyed 4x4 and gain AP for each tile destroyed. Inflict 700 damage.

blackflag.pngInsulated Suit - Passive
Thanks to the protection the suit provides, Schultz is safe from the feedback of his gauntlets. However, that still doesn't stop him from being the punching bag of the Marvel community. Shocker absorbs 50% of all damages made by the enemy.
Level 2 - Shocker absorbs 40% of all damages made by the enemy.
Level 3 - Shocker absorbs 30% of all damages made by the enemy.
Level 4 - Shocker absorbs 20% of all damages made by the enemy.
Level 5 - Shocker absorbs 10% of all damages made by the enemy.
Level Max - Shocker sponges off only 5% of total damage caused by the enemy and shields his allies from AoE damage.

So what do you guys think? Won't Shocker make such a great Magikarp for your beginner's team? Please give your insights or Herman will be depressed with low self-confidence icon_redface.gificon_cry.gif

Comments

• ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This is too good for a star.png character, but it'd be fun. That last ability, in particular, needs some sort of revision. If this guy has 5200 HP, he's a POWERFUL star.pngstar.png character.

If he has 7650 HPs, he's a very useful star.pngstar.pngstar.png character.

viewtopic.php?style=1&f=21&t=29226 is my take on Shocker. Give it a look and tell me what you think.