How do Facebook Friend rewards work?

I know for a fact that a friend sent me ISO twice since I was the one playing the game but I have not received anything. Does it take time (a few hours have passed)? Should it show up like a reward from a tournament?

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    There are a couple known issues with FB sharing at the moment. There's one we know of where pending gifts will get "stuck" until the receiving account shares something out. Suddenly they'll then be back on the gifting roster and receive the backed up gifts. If you can, try getting another prize to share and see if that helps.
  • hello, also, the facebook does not focus on real facebook friends and tends to insert friends who dont play the game. Please fix this as we dont want to send requests to people who dont play the game. That invite should through other methods.
  • My pendings gifts are stuck, I have shared some ISO and I'm still the same. I usually receive about 10 gifts each morning. Please fix it.
  • Hey Ruben, I'm facing the same issue as you. The thread's here http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=430

I've sent in three tickets to d3, they asked me to force close the app and try again twice. Have you tried that? I've also tried relinking my facebook account, reinstalling the app, sending gifts, restarting my phone, all to no avail. If you manage to solve the problem, do let me know how. It's going on three days now. I received facebook notifications about gifts on facebook still.