Deadpool Daily Quests reward list (past and future)

Comments

• yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Honestly , i would start a whole new thread for the Vault, as it will be a separate entity unto itself.
    Deadpool:
    A whole new thread
    A new fantastic point of view
    No one to tell me no or where to go
    Or say we're only dreaming

Us:
    A whole new Vault
    A dazzling place I never knew
    But when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
    That now I'm in a whole new thread with you
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Honestly , i would start a whole new thread for the Vault, as it will be a separate entity unto itself.

Yeah, the title here was always difficult since it is tracking two separate things: when the 3*'s will be coming, and what the Tacos will be drawing. This change would make more sense as a separate thread or included with Dearbluey's matchups, since each of these will be on a week-by-week basis.

I'd volunteer, but I must say upon learning that you can't hoard tokens for the Vault, it sapped any desire I had to track it. It might as well be completely random each week, it doesn't really matter what is in there since you can't get any better chances for drawing it (outside of paying for that chance, which I suspect is the reason for this change - I doubt DDQ tokens were hot sellers). If someone else wants to run vault info elsewhere, I'd gladly link to it just like I link to dearbluey's matchup info every week.

Though when they say "They're planned to be different tokens"....I would bet not completely. Do they really want to code in an infinite amount of tokens, forever? I'd guess there will be the same number of tokens as there are number of 4*'s, so it looks like this:

Vault1 : Includes the three XF covers
    Vault2: Includes the three IW covers
    Vault3: Includes the three Fury covers
    Vault13: Includes the three Thing covers
    Vault14: Includes the three *next 4 star* covers
    Valut15: Repeat of XF covers : - these may actually be Vault1 tokens again
    Vault2: Repeat of IW
    Vault3: Repeat of Fury

But that would mean instead of hoarding 15 days (three taco sets) for 20 chances instead of 10, you'd have to hoard 75 days to get 20 chances instead of 10, and then 75 + another couple 4*'s rotation in days for only 30 chances...these odds would hardly make it worth hoarding.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    not really sure the mechanics of it, but I think it might replace the ddq token system with the characters lining up with ddq. total speculation there, but it might still fit as a part of ddq and this thread would be a good place for it. however, it might something totally unrelated to ddq and incorporate all tokens, so who knows. no details yet that I've found.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

Yeah, the title here was always difficult since it is tracking two separate things: when the 3*'s will be coming, and what the Tacos will be drawing. This change would make more sense as a separate thread or included with Dearbluey's matchups, since each of these will be on a week-by-week basis.

I'd volunteer, but I must say upon learning that you can't hoard tokens for the Vault, it sapped any desire I had to track it. It might as well be completely random each week, it doesn't really matter what is in there since you can't get any better chances for drawing it (outside of paying for that chance, which I suspect is the reason for this change - I doubt DDQ tokens were hot sellers). If someone else wants to run vault info elsewhere, I'd gladly link to it just like I link to dearbluey's matchup info every week.

Though when they say "They're planned to be different tokens"....I would bet not completely. Do they really want to code in an infinite amount of tokens, forever? I'd guess there will be the same number of tokens as there are number of 4*'s, so it looks like this:

Vault1 : Includes the three XF covers
    Vault2: Includes the three IW covers
    Vault3: Includes the three Fury covers
    Vault13: Includes the three Thing covers
    Vault14: Includes the three *next 4 star* covers
    Valut15: Repeat of XF covers : - these may actually be Vault1 tokens again
    Vault2: Repeat of IW
    Vault3: Repeat of Fury

But that would mean instead of hoarding 15 days (three taco sets) for 20 chances instead of 10, you'd have to hoard 75 days to get 20 chances instead of 10, and then 75 + another couple 4*'s rotation in days for only 30 chances...these odds would hardly make it worth hoarding.
    well ****. i really hope that's not the case because from icex in the video thread:
    "And yeah, if you want to stockpile, that's on you. Same as it is now with some players that wait for the precise 5 daily characters and splurge then."

so it sounds like there might be some value in hoarding? hope they don't separate the 2 stacks into 8 stacks. then hoarding only delays the same pulls - that would suck, but everything would include a small chance at ****s. will be interesting.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since taco's can't be used for the vault, i opened my 20 stockpiled

18 2* magento (**** are the odds on that?????)
    1 Ares red
    1 Hulk red.

all sold. kinda sad, wanted at lease some HP out of them since they were all for chars i didn't need.
  • yogi_
    Malcrof wrote:

1 Ares red
    1 Hulk red.

all sold. kinda sad, wanted at lease some HP out of them since they were all for chars i didn't need.
    Wow.

18???

I'll take the Mags please. Slowly rebuilding him after the sale a couple of months ago.
  • SnowcaTT
    Opened the 16 that I had that worked for this round and got a Psy + 250 HP. No Bullseye, the only 3* I need here.

I'm holding onto my 20 stockpile for next week, just to confirm they didn't update.
  • Opened 40 tacos yesterday (was hoarding them for Cyke)
    2 LDaken and 1 Psylocke covers I don't need.

However 2 x 250HP was sweet. Spent them to buy last
    purpleflag.png cover for Blade.
  • Malcrof wrote:

1 Ares red
    1 Hulk red.

That's pretty brutal, but matches my results.

In the many, many months I've played DDQ, I've gotten one icon_spiderman.pngblueflag.png , one 250HP, and countless 2*s from Taco Tokens.

DBC
  • SnowcaTT
    Well, looks like we might be able to track if there is even/odd vault tokens or if they stack or if they can be used for future vaults....but there will be no reason to track rewards.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30889&p=376332#p376332 (IceIX):
    Just to be completely clear since it keeps coming up, here's a sample Deadpool Daily Vault. THIS IS PRERELEASE INFO AND MAY CHANGE.
    3x random 4* covers (completely random characters/abilities)
    3x random 3* Featured Character 1
    3x random 3* Featured Character 2
    3x random 3* Featured Character 3
    3x random 3* Featured Character 4
    3x random 3* Featured Character 5
    1x 10K Iso-8
    2x 5K Iso-8
    30x 1500 Iso-8
    1x 1000 Hero Points
    12x 250 Hero Points
    42x 3 Health Packs
    9x random 3* covers
    185x random 2* covers

It completely refreshes when the parent Event refreshes.

If reward vaults are completely random every time for everyone, the only thing we can really put out there is "You will have 15 chances of these 5 characters" - every other character and color in each individual vault will be completely random.
  • I honestly don't know if this is a stupid question of not, but am I still planning on running the BE tomorrow for a specific 3* card, or is that changing?

Admittedly, I'm a bit lost.

DBC
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Totally lost with this also but hoping for better luck with the vault than with tacos.

Only ever pulled 250 HP twice and virtually every taco was 250iso.
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Just opened 10 of my 20 tokens I had been stockpiling. These were tokens I had accumulated prior to the last round's Bullseye grouping. Of the 10 opened I got a Blade, Sentry, and Human Torch - all featured for this round.
  • yogi_
    Jathro wrote:
    Of the 10 opened I got a Blade, Sentry, and Human Torch - all featured for this round.

Very good outcome, well done!

Back to the topic...

We seem to be on the rotation as per the norm - Sentry, Punisher, Blade, Patch, HT (or whatever the order is - that is the order they appear in the vault).
  • SnowcaTT
    Well, the Tacos don't have odds on them anymore, so hard to know next pulls for sure. Today was Sentry (already predicted) and the Vault shows:

3x Random 4* (random character, random color)
    1x 1000 HP
    1x 10000 ISO
    2x 5000 ISO
    5x Sentry (random colors - no green in mine)
    5x Punisher (also, beta info had this as 3X...increased odds)
    5x Blade
    5x Patch
    5x Human Torch
    [....and this is exactly the previous order of 3* rewards, so I'm assuming the predictions for them still stand]
    9x Random 3* [My first one in there is HT, so it looks like I have 6 HT. Then Cyc/KK/Daken/DD/Cage/Gamorra/(another) Punisher/Mystique]
    11x 250 HP
    10x 1500 ISO
    42x +5 health packs (beta info was +3)
    Boatloadsd of 2*'s.

I dunno. I suppose they put increased odds on your featured so you can draw hoping for that character each day, rather than pulling one and that being it.

I liked hoarding (obviously), and this really cuts out the point of it for the 3*'s. If the tokens stack (and I'll be hoarding to see), it is probably worth it to hoard for 150 days or so and try to open the whole vault for the 4*'s.

I really, really don't get the "reset for 1K HP" button if the vault 100% resets every five days (sounded like it did), and you don't get Tacos from another source...perhaps that's coming.
  • SnowcaTT
    Round 27 June 28 – July 2
    Sentry - 2015-06-28
    Punisher - 2015-06-29
    Blade - 2015-06-30
    Wolverine - 2015-07-01
    Human Torch - 2015-07-02
  • One question - is everyone's vault personalized, or are they all the same? Right now, I'm seeing Yellow Thor, Purple Fury, Yellow Starlord as my 4*s, if I recall correctly.
  • yogi_
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    One question - is everyone's vault personalized, or are they all the same? Right now, I'm seeing Yellow Thor, Purple Fury, Yellow Starlord as my 4*s, if I recall correctly.

From the other thread/s in General, it's set apart from the random 4*'s and the random 3*'s after the 5 lots of set DDQ characters.
  • SnowcaTT
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    One question - is everyone's vault personalized, or are they all the same? Right now, I'm seeing Yellow Thor, Purple Fury, Yellow Starlord as my 4*s, if I recall correctly.

Ben is already over there, but if anyone else wonders folks are comparing it over here:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30964

And as IceIX mentioned, it does look like the vaults are randomized/personalized and not the same.
  • pabasa130
    pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2015
    So I had 20 Taco Tokens that was stockpiled and should have been active this week ('Odd' group). The first taco I opened had a redflag.png Sentry, thus while IceX may have said the stockpiled token was supposed to use the rotation from the previous 'Odd' set, it's likely bugged to be using the current rotation of characters.

Happy opening your stockpiled tokens!

Edit: token containing Sentry should be 'odd' tokens, not 'even'.