Deadpool Daily Quests reward list (past and future)

Comments

• tranceazn
    tranceazn Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    I redeemed 4 Tacos today,

Got a greenflag.png Gamora (already have 13 covers, maxed Green)
    Got a purpleflag.png Loki (already have 13 covers, maxed out too)

Two junk two star characters.

On to the next week!
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Round 25 June 18 –June 22
    “Odd” tokens given, which pull Daken, Squirrel Girl, Doctor Coom, Mystique, Hulk
    “Even” tokens stockpiled, which pull She-Hulk, Deadpool, Gamora, Black Widow, Loki
    Daken - 2015-06-18
    Squirrel Girl - 2015-06-19
    Doctor Doom - 2015-06-20
    Mystique - 2015-06-21
    Hulk - 2015-06-22
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    My luck hit gold last night. I won my Loki black to take him to 3/2/5. Then I opened my weekly 10 tacos, opened 2 blackflag.png Loki back-to-back, now he's 5/2/5! Finally I can make great use of him with Patch.

I also opened a blackflag.png Gamora and 250HP. 4/10 works for me! Last week was straight 2*s.

I seem to open more gold if I save the 10 tacos for the week. Now that I am beginning to fully cover my characters, I'm going to start hording.
  • Have yet to open a Taco for gold (or even HP) in the past two months (do the math), but I did earn my Daken Purple, so I've got that going for me.

DBC
  • SnowcaTT
    Tomorrow I'm in super dead zone, the first time since DDQ started I won't get the tacos!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Tomorrow I'm in super dead zone, the first time since DDQ started I won't get the tacos!
    that sucks. I have a 2 weeker coming up in august. just hoping to find a signal on hood blue day, wherever that's going to fall
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    TxMoose wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    that sucks. I have a 2 weeker coming up in august. just hoping to find a signal on hood blue day, wherever that's going to fall

Same here, 10 days of questionable signal in August. Even if i do get a signal i'll be either dead tired or no time. Content if i can just get the daily cover, it's not like the tokens ever give out anything good anyway icon_lol.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    Round 26 June 23 - June 27
    “Even” tokens given, which pull Falcon, Psylocke, Beast, Captain America, Bullseye
    “Odd” tokens stockpiled, which pull Daken, Squirrel Girl, Doctor Coom, Mystique, Hulk
    Falcon - 2015-06-23
    Psylocke - 2015-06-24
    Beast - 2015-06-25
    Captain America - 2015-06-26
    Bullseye - 2015-06-27 (?)

--Whelp, they're on to us icon_e_wink.gif Inserting new characters in the middle of runs until the end will limit the usefulness of hoarding tokens, unfortunately. I was -really- looking forward to spending all my tacos on terrible Bullseye + terrible Vision + terrible Quicksilver. Instead I guess I'll keep saving them until someone good comes out.

Most annoying part of this? I have to change all the dates in the prediction down by one, but that's easy. No, it's the "even" "odd" pulls - have to cut/paste characters down the entire list, and I'm guessing this won't be the last time this run icon_e_wink.gif
  • I wonder if they'll mix up the others? I'm going ahead and burning tokens for Bullseye, since he's the 3* I need the most covers for, though I didn't get anything out of the 12 I opened today (well, a Beast cover I didn't need, 250 HP, and 10 2*s).
  • Punisher5784
    They should of rearranged the order when the 3 covers were completed. I was surprised when they didn't and now they are playing "catch-up" with Bullseye this week.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Last week i needed none, this week i need all but cap.. so will be opening tokens as i get them. Here is to hoping next week is a good use for my stockpile!

Of course, this morning i got a cap blue, which immediately got sold.. but whatever
  • Punisher5784
    Malcrof wrote:
    Last week i needed none, this week i need all but cap.. so will be opening tokens as i get them. Here is to hoping next week is a good use for my stockpile!

Of course, this morning i got a cap blue, which immediately got sold.. but whatever

Save the stockpile.. Vault is coming!

SnowcaTT, are you going to create a topic on the Vault when it's released? You do such an awesome job with the DDQ reward list.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof wrote:

SnowcaTT, are you going to create a topic on the Vault when it's released? You do such an awesome job with the DDQ reward list.

They said special vault tokens in the video, wonder if we can use our stockpile!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:

I know something is coming at some point, but next round includes blade patch torch, all of which could use covers for me - think I'm gonna unload that bundle on that group. if I had the top guys all covered, yeah, I'd be saving up. last time I did the same and it worked out sooo well. got a sweet colossus...
  • SnowcaTT
    Malcrof wrote:

It sounds like the Tacos will start opening the vault instead of drawing at a specific rate - as soon as we know what's happening I'll either update at the top (should be easy) or I can make a new topic with Vault rate.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am not following how this Vault thing is actually going to work exactly, but I did hear one of the guys say Taco tokens are being replaced.
  • SnowcaTT
    Yep, Tacos are going to stop updating it sounds like. IceIX:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30889&p=375883#p375883
    They'll become expired tokens and act just like any other Event that you don't spend tokens in and then expire.

I guess I might as well pull all of the ones I get this week for Bullseye chances even though I don't need anything else, and wait until next week hoping beyond hope that they update once or something since I need nothing from last week.

Would have been nice to have a little more heads up, so we could have tried for a chance earlier on something we needed.

Also this:
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30889&p=375869#p375869
    They're planned to be different tokens. So no stockpiling. We want to get real data on how this Vault is actually performing and if it's working. Having people blow 100 tokens at various times hurts that a bit.

Read - "We know folks are gaming the system and playing the odds - so we're going to eliminate that".
  • I don't understand what 'expired tokens' means. I always open tokens right away except for the DDQ tacos.
    Now I have 40 tacos. At 28th June, will these taco tokens become completely useless, like, disappear?
  • SnowcaTT
    rossfoss wrote:
    I don't understand what 'expired tokens' means. I always open tokens right away except for the DDQ tacos.
    Now I have 40 tacos. At 28th June, will these taco tokens become completely useless, like, disappear?

Nope, they'll stay there as two "stockpiled" stacks forever - the expiration came today in the form of notification they'll never change draw rates again.

Might as well draw whatever you have, since they'll never update and draw anything different. You could open them a year from now and they'd still be the same stale tacos that you'd open today. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Malcrof
    Honestly , i would start a whole new thread for the Vault, as it will be a separate entity unto itself.