immue system during pvp.

Options
Can there be some sort of immune system during pvp. Like you can be only attacked every 1 min or so. Hate to see like 7 ppl attack me in last 2 min lol

Comments

• the final 5 min of a tourney are incredibly frustrating. even though im constantly attacking to improve it's go up 20 pts drop down 50 from 2 atks on me. to further compound the problem it seems like the final scoring is delayed, so i can no longer atk, get notified that 3 more atks happened on me and suddenly im down from 3rd to a top 100 finish...

at bare minimum i would like to see that when the tourney ends all further attacks on you do not reduce your score (they could still increase for the one attacking)

what i'd really like to see is that in the final 5-10 min of a tourney score does not go down from attacks and it's all up to you to race your friends to the finish. this would stop that insane, "hulk smash", moment that always seems to happen and leave it on an adrenline rush.
  • Maybe the last 2 min, score doesnt go down anymore. How does that sound ? to me its pretty good idea.