IceX Lets add trading to the game!

Options
Hey there just wanted to say thanks for a super awesome game! Now down to business. This is essentially a card game (cards are called covers but we know better) and in most mobile card games there is some kind of trading mechanic between players. I would really like it if you guys implemented a feature for this game. And I would really prefer it if it didnt have some ridiculous wait 2 weeks before you can trade with someone like the dumb mobage games that do that.

If you are concerned about people not buying covers/cards because people can trade, then simply charge a 'tax' on trades in HP amounts.
EXAMPLE
* star = 100 HP
** star = 500 HP
*** star = 750 HP
**** star = 1000 HP

Could be paid by the initiator of the trade or perhaps both players could pay the amount split? Perhaps no more than 1 trade per player every 6 hours? Just seems like a good feature to have. Keep up the great work!

Comments

• They'll get vastly fewer packs sold if this is up as no covers will ever be wasted with such a system. Doubt it'll happen.
  • This is what leads to real money transactions. No way it'll happen.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I think trading would unleash a Pandora's Box that would cause so much grief it will never be worth it. If we think there is a good amount of complaining on this board now (and there really isn't too much), then be ready for 10 times more.
  • dev should not fear people won't buy credits/hp when trading is implemented. i know one android game Fant*s*c* , the only one i know permit trading card among players, now growing to be the biggest trading card game. a lot of people buy credit for this game. it should help MPQ gaining new players, because trading system is addictive. lead to real money transaction? well WoW, and other online MMORPG also like that. and instead it helps the community of players grow up fast..and more profit of course ^^ [ $--kaching--$]
    maybe someday trading in MPQ is gonna be available..
    ----at least lower the cost of slot covers for god sake icon_cry.gif it's stupid paying real money for expensive slot covers, not the cover itself