Deadpool Daily Quests reward list (past and future)

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    That would be hell on 3* transitioners who don't even have 4* covers (2 weeks of non-participation, yay icon_razz.gif ). You'd have to run those events in parallel and I doubt D3 would like that.

You could make 2*'s as essential, take that those folks (me) that started selling them!

The nice thing is even if you didn't have the 4*, you could still run three nodes and get one Chimichanga - giving you a chance to get the character you need.
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    An idea:

At the end of every cycle - either the big (all three covers for everyone) or the smaller (one cover for everyone) cycle - D3 allows the players to vote on a cover to add into the in-between time, and it will be offered during the next break. Once a cover is offered this way, though, it's taken out of the voting for next time (or maybe, say, ten times).

Maybe a 3* for each smaller cycle and a 4* for the big cycle.

https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29789

I submitted this idea a little while back to smooth the 4star transition through DP Daily, but really the scoring change to PvP might be the best transition help possible.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    So I had 6 from the lost token stockpile lying around that I was positive were even tokens, so I opened them along with the 29 active I had. Pulled a couple Scarlet to finish her off, yay.

The first pull from the archive 6 was a gold.......Yellow Storm. ****?

I'm thinking it's pulling from the Panther/Mags/Storm/Cage/Grocket group, so hasn't updated with QS/Vision/Scarlet.

Just a heads up to anyone who might have a few still laying around from then.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    An update to your disclaimers - I'm getting tired of repeating to people who think that DDQ is going away soon that, over in the MPQ subReddit, Kabir has said they have no plans to discontinue it and haven't even talked about it.

Linked it (again) in the most recent thread on the topic yesterday in General Discussion.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm on a serious dry spell with tacos; my cumulative HP draw rate is now below 2.5%. Gross. 3 more junk 2* characters today.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yay! Another week to stockpile. Peeking ahead to the next few odd weeks, I would need only another purple Doom and a Blue Mystique. But I think I'll save those to more chances for Kamala and Iron Fist next month. Both of these are severely undercovered.
  • SnowcaTT
    Round 23 June 8 – June 12
    “Odd” tokens given, which pull Storm, Luke Cage, Rocket and Groot, Spider-Man, Daredevil
    “Even” tokens stockpiled, which pull Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Black Panther, Magneto
    Storm - 2015-06-08
    Luke Cage - 2015-06-09
    Rocket and Groot - 2015-06-10
    Spider-Man - 2015-06-11
    Daredevil - 2015-06-12

Stockpiling this week - but I don't know for when. This week I'll get my 13th cage cover, will need different colors - but no reason to spend tacos for one needed color of one cover.

I'll be drawing Even tokens on July 13 (Round 30 - SW/Vision/Bullseye and other new ones?), but the week before that will give me 13th IF cover (if I don't get one before then) and KK is done - I'll probably be hoarding Odd tokens until new characters are heavy in it.
  • SnowcaTT wrote:
    I'll be drawing Even tokens on July 13 (Round 30 - SW/Vision/Bullseye and other new ones?), but the week before that will give me 13th IF cover (if I don't get one before then) and KK is done - I'll probably be hoarding Odd tokens until new characters are heavy in it.

I'm in a similar boat. The IF Green we'll get next time he comes up will finish mine up, and I only need one purple for Kamala, and that's a respec cover at that. Even Scarlet Witch only needs another cover for me for respec (and I think it's the next one up). The only 3*s I need multiple covers for at this point are Quicksilver (needs 2 plus 2 more for respec), Vision (3+2), Bullseye (4), and Ragnarok (1+2, all blue).
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:

I'm in a similar boat. The IF Green we'll get next time he comes up will finish mine up, and I only need one purple for Kamala, and that's a respec cover at that. Even Scarlet Witch only needs another cover for me for respec (and I think it's the next one up). The only 3*s I need multiple covers for at this point are Quicksilver (needs 2 plus 2 more for respec), Vision (3+2), Bullseye (4), and Ragnarok (1+2, all blue).

Yup, gonna be stockpiling a while here too. Im down to Mags (1R, respec), Fist (2P+1B), Rags (1G), Vision (2/1/1 current), Bullseye (3/0/5 current). I'm not sure the latter two are even important enough to dump the cache when they come up.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    they really spread out the characters I've been hoarding for with the latest additions to the rotation. they had some nice groupings of 3 key characters that i need and i had been saving for those. now the groupings are all spread out and i have 1-2 targets in each group. blegh. I'm saving for something but don't know what for yet. not sure it matters, had such terrible taco luck for so long. maybe i should just save up until the vault thing comes out - maybe that would be beneficial.
  • SnowcaTT
    Round 24 June 13 – June 17
    “Even” tokens given, which pull She-Hulk, Deadpool, Gamora, Black Widow, Loki
    “Odd” tokens stockpiled, which pull Storm, Luke Cage, Rocket and Groot, Spider-Man, Daredevil
    She-Hulk - 2015-06-13
    Deadpool - 2015-06-14
    Gamora - 2015-06-15
    Black Widow - 2015-06-16
    Loki - 2015-06-17
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    I just open my hoarded/stockpiled token from 'odd week' of 7 out of 12 tokens and I pulled a Squirrel Girl and Daken which is weird since I thought they shouldnt be in this set of token till 2 days later. I really expected the token to be as of the following:

Storm - 2015-06-08
    Luke Cage - 2015-06-09
    Spider-Man - 2015-06-11
    Daredevil - 2015-06-12
  • SnowcaTT
    wingX wrote:
    I just open my hoarded/stockpiled token from 'odd week' of 7 out of 12 tokens and I pulled a Squirrel Girl and Daken which is weird since I thought they shouldnt be in this set of token till 2 days later. I really expected the token to be as of the following:

Storm - 2015-06-08
    Luke Cage - 2015-06-09
    Spider-Man - 2015-06-11
    Daredevil - 2015-06-12

That's....weird. Even with old tokens (if you had four sets) we saw only two draw rates, they should be either this week's draw or the draw from last week - which is what you listed. SG/Daken are so far back when I looked, I looked forward...

Round 25 June 18 –June 22
    “Odd” tokens given, which pull Daken, Squirrel Girl, Doctor Coom, Mystique, Hulk
    “Even” tokens stockpiled, which pull She-Hulk, Deadpool, Gamora, Black Widow, Loki
    Daken - 2015-06-18
    Squirrel Girl - 2015-06-19
    Doctor Doom - 2015-06-20
    Mystique - 2015-06-21
    Hulk - 2015-06-22

Somehow your odd tokens were updated to draw for next week already! Has anyone else noticed this? Are the "stockpiled" tokens updating early all the time, or was this a one-time issue?

Once again D3, it would be nice if you simply attached the "?" symbol to stockpiles and point it to the draw rate - you do it already with the actives, it can't be that hard to do it with stockpiles.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Major dry spell, opened all 17 of my tokens today wanting that final GSBW green to finish her (she is at 4/4/5), 17 2*'s, not even a 250hp.. oh well.. i am hoping this vault thing works out.
  • So I had 6 from the lost token stockpile lying around that I was positive were even tokens, so I opened them along with the 29 active I had. Pulled a couple Scarlet to finish her off, yay.

The first pull from the archive 6 was a gold.......Yellow Storm. ****?

I'm thinking it's pulling from the Panther/Mags/Storm/Cage/Grocket group, so hasn't updated with QS/Vision/Scarlet.

Just a heads up to anyone who might have a few still laying around from then.

You pulled 3 golds from 35 Taco Tokens? icon_eek.gif

Dear God this game hates me... icon_rolleyes.gif

DBC
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Somehow your odd tokens were updated to draw for next week already! Has anyone else noticed this? Are the "stockpiled" tokens updating early all the time, or was this a one-time issue?

Once again D3, it would be nice if you simply attached the "?" symbol to stockpiles and point it to the draw rate - you do it already with the actives, it can't be that hard to do it with stockpiles.

This seems related to when I pulled from the glitch pile and got a character that shouldn't have been in. Maybe I didn't pull an old set, maybe I also was pulling from the next set.

So think that clarification is needed, was this also from the glitch tokens, or from the regular stockpile?
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    You pulled 3 golds from 35 Taco Tokens? icon_eek.gif
    DBC

It was a good day. I haven't checked my summary sheet in a while, but IIRC I'm around only 7-8% gold. I'm above average on HP, which at this point is way more important.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Major dry spell, opened all 17 of my tokens today wanting that final GSBW green to finish her (she is at 4/4/5), 17 2*'s, not even a 250hp.. oh well.. i am hoping this vault thing works out.

Damn. Since I've heard that the 250HP became Gold, I haven't won any HP either. When the 250HP was Silver, I was pulling 2 a week, sometimes 3 or 4. While the % is the same, I think because it was silver, it was actually dropping more. It's going to be much harder to get roster slots now icon_mad.gif

Any additional info on the vault yet?
  • MikeG72
    MikeG72 Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    I got a greenflag.png Loki today from a Taco Token to be able to make a 5-1-5 build so far.... and that mitigated the fact that today's Big Enchilada cover was blackflag.png Loki, which I've already maxed.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    So I pulled all 10 tacos from this week's batch today; I have all 5 of the 3* characters, with only two of their powers maxed, being GSBW's green and Gamora's green. So 13 of the 15 possible 3* covers would be useful to me.

I got just one 3* cover. GSBW. "Don't be green, don't be green."

greenflag.png

Frig.

At least I got 250 imcoin.png too, and that got me roster slot #44 for my first Falcon cover.