Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    well mine just happened, sitting 4th in SG PVP, break for a last minute +40 point match. come out hammered -260. went from 3rd with 1200 to 25th with 939
    should have just stood pat in 4th
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:
    Entered the Squirrel Girl PVP and...oh. Apparently the wall is staring me in the face from the get-go.

Well, it was nice being able to hit 600 points while it lasted.

Did just manage to hit 400, so even if I'm not able to get to the mid 600s for a 4th or 5th straight event, at least I got some HP out of it.
  • fmftint wrote:
    well mine just happened, sitting 4th in SG PVP, break for a last minute +40 point match. come out hammered -260. went from 3rd with 1200 to 25th with 939
    so now PVP is lightning round? sad....
  • ThePLAV
    ThePLAV Posts: 28
    Don't have Grocket for today's DDQ
    Open today's Taco
    Holy **** a gold cover
    Spiderman yellowflag.png
  • Maybe it's just my luck, but grinding for 10 pack in simulator, constantly losing to 2 star teams not even leveled to 94 and grossly undercover 3 stars because every turn they literally get a 2 - 3 chain reaction somewhere on the board.

EVERY.

TURN.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I posted this in the bugs section, but this is definitely my worst moment ever in MPQ
    The Cover Squirrel PVP which i had been grinding for blade covers was going fine, then i lost connection.. which has happened to much since the last patch, i don't even care anymore.. it finally comes back up, all events are gone, been there done that many times over this past week as well, restarted phone, all events are back.. nothing unusual about any of this.. this entire week since the patch, this has been a multiple times a day thing.

The new thing... I open it up, and get the screen showing i had been attacked in the Cover Squirrel PVP, no biggie, was only around 7 hours left in the event, was going to make a final push for my 1k progression (was waiting to see how many points i lost while sleeping, to see if it was worth it).. it showed i had lost 55 points.. good, time to make my push and shield.

I open up Cover Squirrel, and it appears to have rolled me back an entire day.. 500 points of progression lost (no idea if i lost covers, as i sold the SG yellow, and both tokens gave me something to sell) and my retal subs.. are the people that were there 24 hours ago..NOT the people who had hit me while sleeping.

ISO 8 Brotherhood not effected, but my season score is down (was close to my 10 pack) and i am wonderfully #327 in a PVP i was sitting nicely in the top 25 in.

It looks like i am able to earn the progression rewards for the pvp again??? So that means it definitely discarded my entire day of grinding and shielding from yesterday.

I can handle the connection issues (please fix them though), but this is ridiculous.. Finally a PVP with rewards i want, DID spend loads of HP on health packs and shields to make sure i got what i wanted.. and it all went away.

Side note, all the HP i spent on health packs and shields are back, like it never happened... What gives?
  • Loftus
    Loftus Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Made a thread about the general topic of this, but on a specific note:

Being 46th in the squirrel girl event with 5 minutes to go and getting attacked so much that i ended up finishing 101st and missing out on my missing purple blade cover by 1 place icon_cry.gif

Honestly thought i was going to manage top 50 coming out of my final attack, only to realise i had dropped over 50 places icon_lol.gif
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    juggernaut with 3 headsets on 2 consecutive turns... without making any red matches...

sometime this game is hard enough without the ai team getting free ap...

had a node with moonstone go from 0 to 8 ap without making a black match earlier today too, then she promptly stole my power up tiles.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Y'know, I sometimes feel like there's no real point to chasing event tokens in subs. Unless I'm finishing high enough to also get Hero Points, wouldn't I be better off settling for a Heroic token than getting an event token with a 12.5% chance of pulling the featured 2%?

The only thing sub placement for event tokens accomplishes, it feels like, is maintaining event placement if I'm chasing covers (which I'm not in the ISO-8 event).
  • fmftint wrote:

Sad, but pretty much how every PvP has been since the point rework. I was at 750, first time ever, I can almost taste that 800 point cover. Every match I win, I lose 100 points, ran out of kits, didn't want to shield for 150th place, so I just let it fall.

More recently(today), level 200 Juggernaut that can literally 1 shot almost anyone I send against him and that's before he scales up to 250+ I'm certainly looking forward to being unable to kill him tomorrow!
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Starting a PvE node with a board that presents a purple match5 right off that bat... and then remembering you're NOT using PX this time...
  • ThePLAV
    ThePLAV Posts: 28
    ThePLAV wrote:
    Don't have Grocket for today's DDQ
    Open today's Taco
    Holy **** a gold cover
    Spiderman yellowflag.png
    And to really rub it in, I pull a Grocket greenflag.pngtoday icon_mad.gif
  • Was logged into paypal for something and just realized how much money I have actually spent on this game... icon_e_surprised.gif
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Attacking a PX team in PvP because the AI hardly ever gets a match5. And then it gets two on the first turn.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Carnage!!!
  • Was logged into paypal for something and just realized how much money I have actually spent on this game... icon_e_surprised.gif
    On the upside, you're not spending it on League of Legends *kappa*
  • Realizing Im not as close to the 3 star transition as I was hoping.

Saw GSBW was the DDQ, ran the match, won it, unlocking Big Enchilada.

Wipe after wave 1. Level 70 characters aren't going to cut it there. :\ Time to grind iso!
  • Haetron wrote:
    Realizing Im not as close to the 3 star transition as I was hoping.

Saw GSBW was the DDQ, ran the match, won it, unlocking Big Enchilada.

Wipe after wave 1. Level 70 characters aren't going to cut it there. :\ Time to grind iso!
    u can do last wave of deadpool daily with thor/obw/ares/etc, just save up ap on waves 1/3
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    u can do last wave of deadpool daily with thor/obw/ares/etc, just save up ap on waves 1/3
    level 94 helps. I still use ** thormneto and I have 30 characters at a higher level (I should probably try something different lol)
  • TxMoose wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    level 94 helps. I still use ** thormneto and I have 30 characters at a higher level (I should probably try something different lol)
    3*Thor can pretty much do DpD by himself. I use T'challa/Thor/Danny most of the times