Rank 46-75 Thor Y/R/G, 250 ISO 50 HP
Rank 75-150 Thor Y/R, 250 ISO 50 HP
Rank 151-200 Thor Y, 250 ISO
Rank 201-250 Recruit Token - Standard x3, 250 ISO
Rank 251-300 Recruit Token - Standard x2, 250 ISO
Rank 301-400 Recruit Token - Standard, 250 ISO
Rank 401-500 250 ISO

Comments

• My guess is double shot patch rewards.
  • They really want everyone to have punisher don't they? god damn.
  • 500 iso says we have put the notes together for the event before they are posted in the announcements.
  • Purty_Hawkeye
    Purty_Hawkeye Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    There is also a Thick as Thieves pack which features Patch. Looks like everyone who has Patch is going to be able to take advantage of the broken strike tiles bug.
  • sms4002 wrote:
    They really want everyone to have punisher don't they? god damn.

Haven't you seen the news in the last decade? Gun-toting narcissistic sociopaths are our most emulated comic book characters.

Looking forward to a different tournament for the rewards. The Divine had nothing I wanted.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daredevil!
  • Why do they have the soon to be nerfed Thor as medium placement? Hey guys, here's an easy to acquire cover that we will nerf as consolation prize for not getting patch. Enjoy! Also here's Cap during progression. We know no one uses him unless he's buffed, and even then he's not great, but enjoy the 125 iso!
  • Possibly because some people might want to rebuild Thor once the nerf is in, assuming they manage to keep him worth using. I've been leaving recent Thor and Wolverine pulls cached.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    After doing Thick as Thieves for awhile, I went over and did two Army of One matches for 50 points.

That put me at #3 in my bracket! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • For me it's perfect, I want both patch and thor, and was preparing to finally put punisher to real work -- too bad he needs a ton of iso I not yet have, but will gain it en-route just like Ares got fleshed out by the end of his tournament.
  • Why do they have the soon to be nerfed Thor as medium placement? Hey guys, here's an easy to acquire cover that we will nerf as consolation prize for not getting patch. Enjoy! Also here's Cap during progression. We know no one uses him unless he's buffed, and even then he's not great, but enjoy the 125 iso!
    As opposed to... Bag-Man?
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Well2400 is yellow xforce guess I need to try I only have one of those.

Yeah....I was hoping that I was just drunk and hallucinating that reward. I really want to play this tourney, but it looks like it's come big or go home. All the medium rewards (progression and bracket) are fairly useless (or soon will be).
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Why do they have the soon to be nerfed Thor as medium placement? Hey guys, here's an easy to acquire cover that we will nerf as consolation prize for not getting patch. Enjoy! Also here's Cap during progression. We know no one uses him unless he's buffed, and even then he's not great, but enjoy the 125 iso!

I think the point is that there is very little difference between two of those right now.....and the third is about to join them.
  • MarvelMan wrote:
    Why do they have the soon to be nerfed Thor as medium placement? Hey guys, here's an easy to acquire cover that we will nerf as consolation prize for not getting patch. Enjoy! Also here's Cap during progression. We know no one uses him unless he's buffed, and even then he's not great, but enjoy the 125 iso!

I think the point is that there is very little difference between two of those right now.....and the third is about to join them.
    That point would be wrong.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Shields are back to 50/100/200
  • Kelbris wrote:

That actually seems like a pretty good compromise. I'm guessing they've figured out a way to nail the Bagman tank teams to prevent people from trivially getting to 2400. I'm guessing it's harder to get to 2400 overall, but the cheaper shields and reinstated 100 HP at 1000 will make people more likely to consider putting extra investment to make a push for 2400. I imagine a lot of people will get to like the mid 1000s pretty easily now and will now actually consider buying more HPs (or at least spending stockpiled HPs) to make a push for 2400. In the last tournaments, there's obviously no way anyone would be tempted to go for 2400 unless you were able to abuse a bagman team (and in that case you never needed to shield anyway).
  • Phantron wrote:
    Kelbris wrote:

That actually seems like a pretty good compromise. I'm guessing they've figured out a way to nail the Bagman tank teams to prevent people from trivially getting to 2400. I'm guessing it's harder to get to 2400 overall, but the cheaper shields and reinstated 100 HP at 1000 will make people more likely to consider putting extra investment to make a push for 2400. I imagine a lot of people will get to like the mid 1000s pretty easily now and will now actually consider buying more HPs (or at least spending stockpiled HPs) to make a push for 2400. In the last tournaments, there's obviously no way anyone would be tempted to go for 2400 unless you were able to abuse a bagman team (and in that case you never needed to shield anyway).

Faith restored.
  • Kelbris wrote:

Faith in dev team: restored.
  • Copps wrote:
    Well2400 is yellow xforce guess I need to try I only have one of those.

Damn, yellow x-force is the only cover that I don't have. Seems like I have to go for the 2400 progression award again *sigh*