WOOOT!!! Progression rewards are not nerfed any more!!!!

Options
1000 points is back to 100 Hero points!!!

But unfortunately, only one rare cover above 1000 points now. icon_e_sad.gif

The devs just love doing this give some, then take back some routine, don't they? -_-'

Still, this is probably the best thing they've done all week. Better than give none, take back all.

Comments

• Also on a side not all the "news" pop ups have been combined into just 1 instead of 3+.
    That's kinda nice. Not worth it's own thread though. Haha
  • It is good they listen to the players.
    As for the less covers, I think it is good for the game if free covers are given too freely. Instead of standard covers I prefer more tokens since they are useful even to those who have maxed those heroes.
  • I've found that 1200 is exponentially harder to reach than 1000, assuming you didn't find a bagman team to abuse (which seems to have been fixed somehow at some point with all the reports). I can see hitting 1000 by pulling some serious grind, but I didn't hit 1200 last tournament even while finding a 1000 rating shielded legitmate team because there were 2 guys on my back that's probably thinking the same thing except they can see me instead of the shielded guy (otherwise they'd be hitting that guy).
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Narkon wrote:
    It is good they listen to the players.
    As for the less covers, I think it is good for the game if free covers are given too freely. Instead of standard covers I prefer more tokens since they are useful even to those who have maxed those heroes.

They should have more tokens than covers. In the long run tokens are significantly less valuable than handing out covers (good for D3), but that doesn't stop me from thinking every token I got is going to hit the jackpot (good for me, at least in my mind).
  • Also on a side not all the "news" pop ups have been combined into just 1 instead of 3+.
    That's kinda nice. Not worth it's own thread though. Haha
    Yes, at the moment that screen felt weird. Only after you mentioned it, I understood why. icon_eek.gif Great job, devs.
  • But I want more 3* covers. icon_e_sad.gif

I wish they will put them back. But you know the devs. You don't get a cookie from them without them taking two cookies from you.
  • By the way, am I right to assume that Shield prices have not reduced?
  • mechgouki wrote:
    By the way, am I right to assume that Shield prices have not reduced?

Haven't in Divine. I've not played the new one so i can't comment on that.